Signatures by Reliqua!
No problem, and thanks. Tounge Also, I'll hop on that ASAP, Boofy.

[Image: Boofycopy.png]
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Frostbite
I think BoOFY will appreciate that Reliqua
-its fucking awesome
(05-31-2012, 06:32 AM)Reliqua Wrote: No problem, and thanks. Tounge Also, I'll hop on that ASAP, Boofy.

[Image: Boofycopy.png]

That is amazing, I greatly appreciate it Reliqua and if anybody wants a sig I will recommend you.
Picture: Wiz Khalifa
Name: Flux
Text: Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care,
than to admit it's killing you.
Main color: I want the main color to be green c:

Would be awesome if you could do it Smile
No problem. Tounge and thanks.

Okay, Flux. I'll hop on that.

[Image: Fluxcopy.png]
  • Flux
not to be a dick or anything but you need to work on your photoshop skills. You bevel and emboss almost everything and do terrible outer glows n shit. i think i can do better in paint no offense.
(05-31-2012, 08:28 PM)aidan. Wrote: not to be a *** or anything but you need to work on your photoshop skills. You bevel and emboss almost everything and do terrible outer glows n shit. i think i can do better in paint no offense.

Are you dumb or what? He offers to do it for free, no charge with all his intention. I appreciate what is Reliqua doing. We need more guys like him and less of you in FL. No matter of Photoshop skills (He is good at PS), he is a good guy and that is what it counts.
R+ L = J

(05-31-2012, 05:28 PM)Reliqua Wrote: No problem. Tounge and thanks.

Okay, Flux. I'll hop on that.

[Image: Fluxcopy.png]

this............

is fucking AWESOME
(05-31-2012, 08:28 PM)aidan. Wrote: not to be a *** or anything but you need to work on your photoshop skills. You bevel and emboss almost everything and do terrible outer glows n shit. i think i can do better in paint no offense.

"Not to be an ass" He says as he's being an ass. When I said you can reply with criticism, that doesn't mean you get on here and be a dick. You could have just politely said, "Hey, I think you could do with a little work and a little more diversity." And "No offence"? I'm going to be offended if you're just being a plain douche.

EDIT: No problem, Flux. Tounge

And also, I understand my photoshop skills aren't the best. All I did was get photoshop from my dad, had Andreas teach me how to put pictures into the FL emblem, and that's it. It's not like I've claimed I'm the best photoshopper in the world, nor have I had years of experience. When I first opened this thread. That was when I started.

And you can do better in paint? Go ahead.

That's also why the the thread is called, "Basic Signatures". They're basic.
  • Spartan
Picture:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/1...91-720.jpg

Name:
Benjamin

Text:
"Are sins ever forgiven?"

Main colour:
I'd like the colour scheme to be quite dull, shades of grey preferably.

This would be awesome if you could do it for me! Love your previous work, by the way.