Banned for tieing cops.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SpaghettiCat
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Rux
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Rabbit,rainbow, fanatic.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Banned for "Randomly tieing cops".
I had many reasons:
Arresting my friends
Taking my car
Shooting at friends
Trying to arrest me for wearing a suit
The main reason was an RP reason however, we aimed to hostage the whole police team. To get the SS to come outside and then RebliousRabbit (Who was trapped upstairs) could continue his mission undisturbed.

She says, its "Fail rp to tie people in the public street".
They were surrounded by my friends, and I was behind them.
It was a perfectly good reason, would you prefer us just go to go in and shoot them all? And then have NLR issues etc? Trying to premote a bit less death,and what do I get. A ban.
I would have preffered you to to use a more passive way to approach them.
You asked one of your friends to talk to them while you slowly tied them from behind. It's a minor offence, since I banned you for only 6 hours. Don't do it again.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-14-2012, 05:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I would have preffered you to to use a more passive way to approach them.
You asked one of your friends to talk to them while you slowly tied them from behind. It's a minor offence, since I banned you for only 6 hours. Don't do it again.
Please speak to me about this ingame next time, and inform me how to improve my RP actions so I know Smile Banning dosen't help. Especially for a "minor offence" with no warning.
Are you going to unban? I don't want this ban added to my record. It was within the rules ,we had a plan and you didn't get to see why the cops were tied.

To add, everything was rp'd out and planned before hand also.
There's a rule stating that you are not to appeal bans under 24h. You will find these rules here -> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5295

You broke the rules therefore you where banned. If the ban doesn't help then you are not learning from them, wich you are meant to do.

Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.