The Binding of Isaac
Name of the Game: The Binding of Isaac

Your Rating: 4/5

Difficulty level: 4/5

Price:5-10 dollars

Available on?: Steam and without steam

Creator of the game?: Edmund Mcmillen

Short story or comments about the game:

Hello i just wanted to write a thread and talk about my new favorite game. Alright so i will start this thread with a little bit of a story. So a couple of weeks ago i was just wandering around stockholm after my groupe i was working with on a project just scattered all around stockholm to run around like morons. So i went into a mall and just decided to go into a shop called Game Stop so i went in and found a game i have heard of for quiet a while and i knew that i just had to buy it so i did. Alright so now back to what i was going to talk about. It's a indie game made by Edmund Mcmillen who also made Super meat boy and Gish. So far i have played it for about 40 hours and i have beaten it only 3 times. The thing is its a zelda like game with always randomly generated dungeons and a lot of different items. So you might not think that it does but the game actually have a story. The story is pretty simple. The game is about a young boy named isaac who lives alone with his mother. One day his mother pretty much goes ape Sh**t crazy and thinks that god is talking to her and he tells her to kill Isaac because he is filled with sin. So that is basically the story. You can play as about 5 different characters ranging from those that start with a lot of HP and those that start with hearts that can't be refilled. So you might ask yourself why i love this game so much? I love it because it's really hard. And why is it hard? because when you die only ONCE you have to start over from the beginning and each 5 times you beat the game you get a new level. There are a lot of different bosses all with their unique strategies and patterns. The last boss for the most part of the game is Isaac's mom and her heart but after beating the game 10 times and getting all the endings you unlock a place called Sheol where you will fight Satan. Well anyway i love this game and though i would recommend it for anyone that likes games that are hard but still fun. Oh and of course the game will soon get an Expansion called Wrath of the lamb which is coming in the end of May. And you might ask yourself why i love this game so much as too recommend it to people? it's not because it's challenging and fun although that is a big part of the fun. But i love the game for it's dark theme. I mean think about it you are like a 7 year old boy trapped in your own basement fighting god knows what ranging from zombies to headless bodies to even the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. And what is your main weapon? your tears. And those are a few reasons why i love this game and recommend it for people and last time i checked it's not expensive it costs about 5-10 dollars. Well that is all i had to say for this time.

Edit:Added kind off a Template to make it look a bit betterTounge

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate