SS and Police Blacklist
Name: ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN)

Time/Date: I dont remember

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37071870

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Holdem

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I got blacklisted for 24HOURS! Story goes like this I was going to my BMW just unlockking and stuff then SS hijacks my car (im SS) and when i say ''get out'' he just says ''u unlocked it u jerk'' and picks up cop and tries to drive away, in panic shoot 2 bullets IN MY OWN CAR and then SS comes out and shoots whole clip around at me and after about 3 min of peace cop just shoots me in head and i die. I dont think i deserve 24h, i understand that i got blacklist for right reason but not 24h... i have to play 24h until i can be SS again. All im asking is to make it a little shorter, not remove it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You also shot at a Fireman/Paramedic that punched one of you guys. Thus, by shooting into your car because an SS got in and shooting at a paramedic/fireman for "punching", I believe you need a long time off some Government work. Thus you may be able to learn when to and when not to use lethal force.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The SS who hijacked MY car, and i warned paramedic for punching and he kept punching so i shot one bullet. I know i shouldnt (i should have asked for demote) but 24h is just so long time, other cops actually killing each other and RDMing/abusing getting way shorter blacklist, all this wouldnt even happen whitout that SS hijacking and spamming E near me. I think the SS who did this deserves the blacklist.

I learned my lesson, ive had blacklist for 3 days now (14h left).
According to the other SS, you opened your vehicle. He got in, started driving and you instantly started shooting at your own vehicle, with an SS inside. Then a paramedic punched you, and you decided to shoot.

This isn't the first time you've done things like this, I've seen you do them before, therefore you got this big blacklist.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I didnt open it for him, i was lagging and he maybe took it wrong, and ''things'' u saw me doing before should not affect this blacklist, para was punching the SS who i shot at and i defended him even after he have done, AND i asked SS to get out but he just calls me jerk and drives away (much rp?)

4 Days (10h left) more than 1/2 week already, im really sorry about what ive done, i know what ive done wrong and i will not do them again, next time ill call admin and (and in that paramedic thing for demote).

ive really learned my lesson, please give me second chance.
Blacklist will probably be over soon if not yet, therefore moving to denied.