Ban request to: Joey Skylynx
Name of player: Joey Skylynx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926

Time in GMT: 20:30 / Horário de Brasília

Server: V33X

Summary: Ok. Me and my friend make a base, yeah, happy! And a Head of SS, who name is: Joey Skylynx, take and Start randomly shot in everybody. After me and my friend die, we have spawned. Three seconds after exit, the SS taze me and my friend and start shooting on all. Killed me and my friend.

Evidence: No much evidence, because my friend turn on fraps after SS start shooting. Only take when taze me and my friend and kill all.
Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6zQGcLSd4
i was there and joey killed me like 3 times and others
To be honest all I myself see in the video is 2 bodies lined up and joey shooting one in the head, as for the context for this action, we cant really see from the video, do you have anything else? Pictures, video from before?

If you cant provide anymore proof than what you currently have, we cant say 100% that he broke any rules
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
User was warned forToungeosting in a thread without the sufficient right
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.
2 Mans agree with me. And sorry, but i dont have more pictures. This is the only evidence who i can get. Sry. but 2 mans agree and see the kills
(05-02-2012, 12:47 AM)iDeko Wrote: 2 Mans agree with me. And sorry, but i dont have more pictures. This is the only evidence who i can get. Sry. but 2 mans agree and see the kills

Just because two people agree dosnt mean anything, they could easily be your friends and youve asked them to post here.

Unless you can provide anymore solid proof, we cant really do anything, as in the video he is not breaking any rules
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Ok, if this, no problems.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This look like spawnkill (btw i dont know these guys)

User was warned forToungeosting in a thread without the sufficient right
One intresting thing is why did Joey kill 2 corleones who were tazed in groudn already?
Execution under a Military Juante. They attempted to surrender to me after trying to shoot at me with M16's. I tasered them, and executed them so they couldn't just run or try to lure me into a trap.