[Unban Request] Hermiown
Exclamation 
Your name: Hermiown

Your ban ID: 9274

Banned by: Proppush, RDM another cop

Admin who banned me: [FL] TheTimanator

Server: Both

Involved: Me and a bunch of cops and more "lame" guys ( couldnt see who else got banned because i got banned first)

Why we should unban you:
First of all, I WASNT the guy who was rdming other cops. It was SAWenn : STEAM_0:1:44475437. And he didnt got banned or something like this.
Second. I never prop-pushed anyone. I just tried to warn Nikole1016(STEAM_0:0:43718505)[Banned]. If you think it's prop push when i take a prop and pushing it on DEAD bodies, then ok.
Third. I got banned when all cops break into the gun dealers place (Bank of America) and we tried to arrest them. I was there because all cops start shouting "get out now" and shooting.
Fourth. I dont think all these things are the reason for ban 17 days. I admit that i prop pushed Nikole1016 but it was because she was trapping people and pushing cars (was a citizen there, not a cop).
Quote: If you think it's prop push when i take a prop and pushing it on DEAD bodies, then ok.
Yes it is

Quote:Fourth. I dont think all these things are the reason for ban 17 days. I admit that i prop pushed Nikole1016 but it was because she was trapping people and pushing cars (was a citizen there, not a cop).

And that is backseat adminning.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.