Getting banned for getting stuck?
Brick 
Ban ID: 9229
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26784129
Steam Name: Selling Fresh Fish! 250$ Each!
Ban Reason: Propclimbing.
Banned By: [FL] Mahti
Server Name: rp_EvoCityv2d
People Involved: Me, [FL] Mahti, Security Guards.

Unbanning Reason: So, i will try explian the situation as good as possible. What actions you take after reading this thread is not up to me so i don't mind whatever choice you make.
Okey, so here was the deal: I was a chef in the server which had just been called for a meeting with the president to deliver several food supplies. I went to the nexus. And practicly everything went fine. Now however on the way out while passing by the bridge inside the nexus leaving you with a small step to the left or right to make yourself a certain death and a pretty corpse i got stopped by 2 Security Officers. I do apology that i didn't catch the security guards full names. But in that situation i didn't think about their names so much.
Firstly they asked for my bussinies in the nexus and a couple of other questions. Nothing to special. Then, they to demanded food from me, but apart from the president. They were not going to pay for it. So when being forced at gunpoint to deliver some food to them, they forced me into one last thing.
At the side of the bridge there is a lamp. I belive 1 on both sides of the bridge. However, at gunpoint they told me to jump onto that lamp. I did what they said, and a couple of seconds later, they walked away.
Now, to not spoil the realistic part of the game, i did give them food and do as they said since my life was in danger when being held at gunpoint. Even though i could easily have run past them. Let them kill me, and then respawn. I guess in real life it would have been the same. However. As i stood on the lamp, i couldn't get down. I was thinking about ''Rejoining'' But that is against the rules. So i was stuck. And after this huge amount of text iw written here we finally come to the point with all this. Now, i spawned 2 pair of plates, and slowly walked down using them. Step by step. Of course i could have jumped down, killed myself, and respawned (which i regret i didn't do) but how realistic would that be?
Now of course very inconvenient. An admin came flying by while going on the plates in the air. And a couple of seconds later, i got banned.

I do apology for this huge amount of text, but i wanted to be a detailed as possible so you could try understand my situation.

Thanks again. I do really love your server and all. I don't mind whatever choice you make to lift the ban or not.

Bye Smile //From: The Pool Runners ( <-- My real steam name except the fish selling name)
You were telling me something that elevator isn't working. but you know rejoining is against rule you sure know sure is propclimbing as well?
Well i was telling that the door downstairs was stuck. That's why it took me ages to get into the nexus in the first place.
And yes, as i said i was aware that prop-climbing is against the rules. But from the lamp you can't reach the bridge, and even if i would get onto the bridge, and then down the elevator. There would still have been a chance of the security guards to be waiting or the door troller. So yes, i was aware that when i tried to get away from the lamp the only possible way other than killing myself or rejoining, was to climb. And yes im sorry for my stupidity to even do that in the first place other than idk maybe calling for an admin to help me? That way would have probably been a much easier way to solve the problem.
Its expired but anyways propclimb is always propclimb and there is no way I'm letting anyone out of it except if its accident.