The_Alpha_Dog - RDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47305337

Time in GMT: Around 18:30 (estimate)

Server: v2d

Summary: I was sleeping in the middle of the road (It's legal to do this) and Alpha tells me to get up. He counts down from five until shooting me with his MP5.

Evidence: [Image: t54z0l.jpg]
I told you to move more than that... You ignored me and started to sleep on the road again. So I told you to wake up and move and you broke Fear RP...

This is also Fail RP and Fear RP because someone wouldn't sleep on cars. They would be to scared.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Just to let you know it was illegal to sleep in roads and in real life would you sleep in the middle of roads??? I saw him sleeping in the road and The_alpha_dog did tell him more than once he spent about minutes telling him to get
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Also what if some drunk guy drives past and kills you?
I would say no ban! Becose its illegal to sleep on middle of roads in real life and you just sleeped there?! You could get killed!
I say no ban!
You say its legal to sleep in the middle of the road, did the mayor explicitly say it was legal?
(04-30-2012, 07:45 PM)Conot Wrote: You say its legal to sleep in the middle of the road, did the mayor explicitly say it was legal?

He didn't say anything about it.

And guys, real life doesn't matter here, so take your smartass realisim knowledges elsewhere. All I can say that it isn't against the server rules to sleep in the road, but the main thing is that Alpha had clearly overreacted. Sure in real life if you slept on the roads the police would just wake you up and give you a warning, do it too many times and they would arrest you, NOT kill you. And Alpha had overreacted.

Also, Conot, what involvement do you have with this incident?
Alpha dog you should have made ban request for him Fail RPing and breaking Fear RP not kill him. Ban request approved.

Green blockhead is also getting banned for Fail RPing. People in real life do not sleep in the middle of the road. They sleep on public benches, sidewalks, parks, not in the middle of street.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!