Unban Request - Arkillion
Hello. My name is Arkillion, I once played on Fearless over 6 months ago when I first started playing GMoD with a few friends, I found this server quite fun and appealing out of all the other roleplay style servers, however a few members of this community didn't make me feel at home and I couldn't co-exist back then with some of the players and proceeded to grief / "minge" the server, I did this by killing a bunch of people as a police officer using a pistol, several times.

When I look back on my mistake I find it rash, impulsive and childish and I apologize for that.

I've recently come back to play this server on a friend's account and found it enjoyable and fun but alas I am still permanently banned on my main steam account from the server, I've checked the unban form but the only info my steam ID gives me is this;

1582 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:0:18481174 Steam Profile Ban Request approved
Never
Console

www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3885

This is the thread directed to me about my ban request, please take it into consideration that I am sorry for my wrongdoings back then and I wish to be an active and positive member of this community.

Thank you.

- Arkillion
(04-30-2012, 01:36 AM)Jelq Wrote: Hello. My name is Arkillion, I once played on Fearless over 6 months ago when I first started playing GMoD with a few friends, I found this server quite fun and appealing out of all the other roleplay style servers, however a few members of this community didn't make me feel at home and I couldn't co-exist back then with some of the players and proceeded to grief / "minge" the server, I did this by killing a bunch of people as a police officer using a pistol, several times.

When I look back on my mistake I find it rash, impulsive and childish and I apologize for that.

I've recently come back to play this server on a friend's account and found it enjoyable and fun but alas I am still permanently banned on my main steam account from the server, I've checked the unban form but the only info my steam ID gives me is this;

1582 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:0:18481174 Steam Profile Ban Request approved
Never
Console

www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3885

This is the thread directed to me about my ban request, please take it into consideration that I am sorry for my wrongdoings back then and I wish to be an active and positive member of this community.

Thank you.

- Arkillion
yo?
Admin who Banned is no longer Admin
its been like 9 months since ban and no other bans
Given another chance
Approved