Racism & random insulting
Name of player: [FL:RP] Thomas ^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20319248

Time in GMT: Few days ago

Server: V2d

Summary: Thomas came randomly up my face and started to insult me for no reasons at all, as you can see on the links below.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou41J9_Xq48
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntTlj15xEVI

Edit: I don't have the full version of fraps, so the 2 links are connected as one.
Oh my god, that was a nice editing of the video...

For the first, you broke NLR and walked back to the place you died.. You where going to get arrested and was tazed but you died because someone jumped on you, and i said that i didnt like you because you had black gloves...

You just want me banned because i arrested you for tresspassing in Nexus and you failed killing the president O.o
Lol...
I was there too, and basse broke NLR. He have been editing the video so it could seems horible for him. When the movie ends, he says that he was kidding and that it was his black gloves that he hated, and not because that he was black. But that wasn't on the video. Omg nolifer ban requesting fake videos because he gets owned ..
Are you seriously gonna try and say that he ment his black gloves ?
I know I can't post here.
But I just had to let you know that is THE most apalling bullshit I've ever heard.

He says: You are black, I don't like you.
No way he's talking about the gloves then you ricky.
You should get banned even trying to sell bullshit like that.
-Signature removed-
That was my first sentence because he was NLR'ing.. i was mad at him and after 20 sec i said it was his gloves not his skincolour...
Yes are you blind or something? you can see many clips are cutted.
NLR? What the fuck are you talking about ? Don't post here unless you don't have sufficient rights.
They are not edited.
I got ran over, then this guy came running towards me and started to insult me.

(04-29-2012, 11:02 PM)TheGoldHand Wrote: Yes are you blind or something? you can see many clips are cutted.

"Many clips are cutted"? As I said, each video is 30 seconds. I don't have the full version of fraps so I found out that 2 clips should do.
And i'm not blind, why?

(04-29-2012, 10:59 PM)s.J. Wrote: Are you seriously gonna try and say that he ment his black gloves ?
I know I can't post here.
But I just had to let you know that is THE most apalling bullshit I've ever heard.

He says: You are black, I don't like you.
No way he's talking about the gloves then you ricky.
You should get banned even trying to sell bullshit like that.

To sad I didn't get that then,
He still insulted me for no reasons.
Edit: You know you can't post here, why are you doing it ?
I remind you.

You can not be used to refer to gloves;
"You" the one or ones being addressed —used as the pronoun of the second person singular or plural in any grammatical relation except that of a possessive <you may sit in that chair> <you are my friends> <can I pour you a cup of tea> —used formerly only as a plural pronoun of the second person in the dative or accusative case as direct or indirect object of a verb or as object of a preposition — compare

This is slight racism, and very offensive language.
The question is, was it OOC or IC he was speaking ?
Offensive language is allowed IC, but not racism.

I believe the guy should have aciton taken against him, and as I know, because I was there (At BP) The clips are not at all edited.
I was watching this, thomas does other things aswell, once he rdmed cops, went cops then rdmed cops, and once we made a ban request he changed steamname , we had his ID so, i think thomas and a couple of days ago, he arrested me for Self Defence. deserves a long ban.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] Thomas ^^, STEAM_0:1:20319248) was found violating rules regarding Racism and random insulting, atleast racism. .
Suspension will be applied for 7 days/ 1week .

[FL] Alexia
Server Administrative Team