Random Death Match (RDM)
Random Deathmatch (RDM)
The next really important thing to know about is Random Deathmatch, (RDM for short).

This means you are not allowed to randomly hurt someone. You will need to have a very good reason to hurt another character, much like in real life. For example: you can not shoot someone because he doesn’t listen to you, whilst you are a shopkeeper, you will have to call the police, or hire security to scare them off. Another example is that you won’t shoot someone to death as cop because he drove too fast, you will fine him or arrest him in worst case. A good way to check if you are allowed to hurt someone is to ask yourself the question: ‘Will I hurt him for that reason in real life?’ Generally the answer will be no, in which case you shouldn't do it on the server either.

"I feel like not enough people have read this."

-Source: Fearless Guide.
The following 1 user Likes User 5190's post:
  • Catkillerfive
Thank you for making this apparent. Lots of people especially at night (my time zone atleast) go around when no admins are on and literally take the law into their own hands. People need to start respecting the rules, there shouldnt need to be an admin to spank you (RDM'ers) for you to respect the other players on the server.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • User 5190
I agree totally, the only problem is that when you hurt someone for a good reason, THEY BLOODY COMPLAIN AT YOU IN A COMPLETELY NON-RP WAY!

That, Needs to be affirmed too...