Anonymous
Hahahahah! Anon would never care just a little about FL.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Sharkie
probably a complete lie as stated i don't think Anonymous would ever care about our little community.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Why shouldn't Anon care about FL? Anon isn't some sort of big-time operation, that is so busy hacking into CIA's databases and being über badasses, that they wont DDoS a place like FL. Besides, if the DoS'ers want to, they can be a part of anon, it really is the basis of anon, everyone can remain anon, if they wish.
(04-29-2012, 05:34 PM)Dylan Wrote: Why shouldn't Anon care about FL? Anon isn't some sort of big-time operation, that is so busy hacking into CIA's databases and being über badasses, that they wont DDoS a place like FL. Besides, if the DoS'ers want to, they can be a part of anon, it really is the basis of anon, everyone can remain anon, if they wish.

Well isn't that my point, pal? Sure, they can DDoS us, that wouldn't surpise me. Everyone can. But in this video "they" are trying to protect us. Doesn't really seem real to me.
Looks like a scare tactic made by an FL player.

HURRR WE R LEGIUN
The following 3 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, WorldWideCoffee, The_Alpha_Dog
Everyone who actually thought this was anonymous is completely retarded. No offense. But seriously, should have used Microsoft Sam to make it more legit.
If anything I think this gets us DDoS'd if the wrong person saw it.
-Signature removed-
Lol, You would just need to use CamTasia to record Google Translate or Microsoft Sam saying that, cut it down to the Audio and place it on a video with a shitty starter that takes around 5 minutes to make.

Some words go all high pitched, you might aswell have made this using alphabetical spaghetti.

Joker, how did you come across such Phish?
[Image: source.gif]
I was looking at a video in one of the posts in the roleplay section, and it just came up.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Ovbious troll is Ovbious!