What Security Do You Guys Use?
(05-03-2012, 07:01 PM)Andreas Wrote: Mac users aint gonna waste their money on useless shit such as anti virus.

I do support Mac, but that is just plain stupid mate.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Faustie
(05-03-2012, 07:01 PM)Andreas Wrote: Mac users aint gonna waste their money on useless shit such as anti virus.

Nah, they already lost their money paying 500% too much for a glorified notepad. I keed I keed, but as Nudelholz said, that is a bit dumb.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Faustie
I used to have Norton internet security until like yesterday.

Oh god.
AVG 2012 (Which is quite good. Most virus gets terminated as soon as found)

Windows Essentials (Free, and good)

Well I don't use an antivirus for my Mac, but that's because I don't really think I need it.

I only go on trusted websites and I never download stuff.
(05-10-2012, 08:25 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Well I don't use an antivirus for my Mac, but that's because I don't really think I need it.

I only go on trusted websites and I never download stuff.

I can only advise Mac users to enable the built in firewall, that's mostly enough to stay quite secure if you're not browsing around on whatever sites... still you should get a virus scanner like ClamXav and do checks every few weeks or months...

I've also got an outgoing firewall so I have to add rules for every programm whether or not it should be able to access the internet etc. very helpful to see which programs are trying to download/upload things.
Dare to think!