Unban Request (Lustyz)
Your name: Lustyz

Your ban ID: 9191

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: v33x

Involved: Car crash and murder

Why we should unban you: He crashed me directly without making escape moves, he directly moved into my car and myself, my life was in danger so i had to decide what to do fast, because you cant know if he crash accidentally or act to kill me as an "accident". Also there was no apologize message from him. And its very suspicius that he has a short video of me killing him(!) There are some actions before this video aswell which he deleted and put the only scene that i kill him. Who knows if he just set up this and record it as a ban proof. You dont play games usually as you record its every seconds.
But im still sorry for everything besides i never kill people randomly and that will never happen again promise.
Well you could've tased or arrested the guy instead of just shooting him. Would've been much more RP instead of just pulling your gun and shoot at him.

I'll have to hear some other admins opinion but I think the ban is alright. And it's only a day.
Lightbulb 
Hope you unban me after other admins opinion and thanks for reading i wont do that mistake again.
Alright I think you can get unbanned now. I hope you've learned from it.

Moved to approved.