[Ban Request] against Cotton for Scam and more..
Name of player: Connor Nickson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17454486

Time in GMT: 01:20 AM <- German time SO 11:20 PM <- Server time

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x?

Summary: Okay i wrote an advert that i want to buy some weapons. Then wrote Coton me a PM, in that he say that he sell some. Then we have met us and i gaved him the 3500$ for the weapon. Probably he tasered me jumped on my head and killed me and doesn´t gave me the weapon for that I paid. So he random tasered me, RDM´ed me and scammed me! And StillAlive just said he played well.. nothing more Angry Sorry but that pissing me on!!! And i think thats FailRP when a cop tasering me for illegal weps because ehhm..... I DONT GET THE WEP!!! I HAVEN´T WEAR IT!!!

Evidence: Maybe an Admin can look in the logs for more evidences please..
Quote:Connor Nickson: 3500
You have given Conot $3500.
*** Connor Nickson radios in: I have knocked out Archangel <-<.
*** Connor Nickson starts to handcuff Jan van Helsing.
*** Connor Nickson clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Jan
van Helsing.
Maybe an Admin can look in the logs for more evidences please..
I asked you several times in local OOC, if you gave him any money. I didn't get any answers at all, you were just jumping and saying "hello".

I thought Conot was doing great RP by the thing he did, but it seems to not be the case. I would like his explanation first.
(04-29-2012, 12:18 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I asked you several times in local OOC, if you gave him any money. I didn't get any answers at all, you were just jumping and saying "hello".

I thought Conot was doing great RP by the thing he did, but it seems to not be the case. I would like his explanation first.
I thought you have wrote to someone other :/ But you can check the logs if you can´t trust me ..
Case closed, not enough evidence. If you have more evidence feel free to post a new ban request.

Moved to Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.