Ban Request - Makaveli
Name of player: Makaveli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35620733

Time in GMT: 11:00 GMT Yesterday at a guess

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: Player Makaveli, created with intent to use, a chess board in the middle of the road suspended in the air, he also created a small PHX prop to climb up. I went away for about ten minutes after taking the pictures and it was still there.

Evidence:

Image One

Image one shows the PHX prop to climb up to the board and the board itself from the bottom.

Image Two

Image two shows the base of the chessboard and the fact that it was placed in the middle of the road.

Please take your time to review the evidence to give an appropriate punishment.

-Dryblood.
It wasnt finish....

I have a couple of columns added.

So it's not really flying across the road and it has blocked the road and not really.

If FL v33x again above post I have a few pictures where it is ready.

As i finish the Platform i dont break a Rule with it :
14. All your stairs or platforms which reach other parts must be supported at all times. This means no floating constructions.

!!!I have a couple of columns added.!!!

I only break this Rule :
6. You may not build in a public area unless prior admin approval is obtained regarding the intended build.

But no Admin was online and i killed/blocked the Players not with it.
However it is public building still and you place columns on a road?

I rest my case.
In the Middle from Road are white Lines.

I've just built the base to the white line.

So, if the drive, however it is not my fault because it Nich stood in the middle of the right and left side driving
I saw this, he placed a supported prop under it after a while. I was going to FRAPS it but he removed it after we said it was public building. No admin was on at that time so he couldn't have had permission to place it.
He was going to do chess RP.
He removed it, it seem like you are trying to ban this guy before he even finish his construction, so it would look like he totally failed. He public builded without permission of an admin, and when he got asked to remove it by the players, he did.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-28-2012, 11:09 AM)Midget Wrote: I saw this, he placed a supported prop under it after a while. I was going to FRAPS it but he removed it after we said it was public building. No admin was on at that time so he couldn't have had permission to place it.
He was going to do chess RP.
He removed it, it seem like you are trying to ban this guy before he even finish his construction, so it would look like he totally failed. He public builded without permission of an admin, and when he got asked to remove it by the players, he did.

Thats True

I think Points and DarkNinja
say it is Public Build and remove it pls.

As they say it.
I removed.
Already banned for this exact thing.

Kind off approved and moved.