v33x is unplayable
Thumbs Down 
So I played v33x for the first time, and it lagged my computer so much that I just turned it off by flicking the power switch.

Every time I moved my mouse to look the whole game froze and moved a single frame every two minutes or so. Any way to fix this?

And before you say "Get a better PC" or "Get a better internet connection", I can play v2d just fine, so keep that in mind.
Get a better PC or get a better internet connection.
/joke
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx
Reason = Much Minges crash Server with Propcrashing etc.

So its crash most time, play first v2d before v33x
Well to be honest Cider is awfully optimized gamemode and this could be the key to your lag. Also v33x is FAR more resource hungry.

It's not the minges cause I lag horribly even with 1-2 people.
(04-27-2012, 03:57 PM)KatNotDinner Wrote: Well to be honest Cider is awfully optimized gamemode and this could be the key to your lag. Also v33x is FAR more resource hungry.

CIDER? we play on Cityrp
(04-27-2012, 04:12 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 03:57 PM)KatNotDinner Wrote: Well to be honest Cider is awfully optimized gamemode and this could be the key to your lag. Also v33x is FAR more resource hungry.

CIDER? we play on Cityrp

Which is a Cider based gamemode...

But its true, you need a better than just decent computer to run 33x properly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Do you have HL2E2? as that may cause some frame-rate issues (at least it do so for me when ever i'm at area's with the black'n purple)
(04-28-2012, 10:15 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Do you have HL2E2? as that may cause some frame-rate issues (at least it do so for me when ever i'm at area's with the black'n purple)

No I don't...

I thought HL2 content was already in Gmod?
HL2E2 = Half-Life 2 Episode 2
Garrys mod comes with the Half Life 2 content but its locked if you don't have the game installed.

HL2 content already comes with gmod even if you don't have HL2. but the HL2 EP 1 or EP2 is not available unless you have the games. Just like Portal and TF2 are not available unless you have the said games.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]