Ban Request: Nogas & Bigmong Strikes Again
Name of player: Nogas & Bigmong Strikes Again

SteamID: Nogas: STEAM_0:0:21141698 - Bigmong Strikes Again: STEAM_0:1:26941029

Time in GMT: 5:30 - 6:00PM (Estimation)

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and a friend go to set up a base, and upon arriving there at our destination, players "Nogas" and "Bigmong Strikes Again" kill my friend after he tells me to stay in the car. I see them with guns out, so I start recording. My friend is RDM'd as he couldn't even ask the guys if we could base there, and I get out of the car. The cop seems like he is going to shoot me, then gets killed by his own friend on accident using an AWP. Then afterwards, I get killed with the AWP, and it's by a gun dealer. I have multiples videos of him doing so, the first one with the cops name, the second with the Gun Dealers name. They each have 20+ kills, (GD has 17 in 1st vid, spawn kills Yusufahunter, my friend, a couple times jumping him to 24 or so in the 2nd.) I ended up getting his name after he kills me about 3 times. I wasn't trying to break NLR by going back, it was purposely to get his name... Sorry if that is a broken rule, but it seemed necessary to do so at the time, hopefully to get these guys off your servers.

Evidence: The videos are processing.. sorry it might take a bit, uploading raw from fraps. Will be HD (1080p) so you can see names and scoreboards clearly, though! ^.^ Will update as soon as they're done.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(04-27-2012, 03:15 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote: Name of player: Nogas & Bigmong Strikes Again

Summary: Me and a friend go to set up a base, and upon arriving there at our destination, players "Nogas" and "Bigmong Strikes Again" kill my friend after he tells me to stay in the car. I see them with guns out, so I start recording. My friend is RDM'd as he couldn't even ask the guys if we could base there, and I get out of the car. The cop seems like he is going to shoot me, then gets killed by his own friend on accident using an AWP. Then afterwards, I get killed with the AWP, and it's by a gun dealer. I have multiples videos of him doing so, the first one with the cops name, the second with the Gun Dealers name. They each have 20+ kills, (GD has 17 in 1st vid, spawn kills Yusufahunter, my friend, a couple times jumping him to 24 or so in the 2nd.) I ended up getting his name after he kills me about 3 times. I wasn't trying to break NLR by going back, it was purposely to get his name... Sorry if that is a broken rule, but it seemed necessary to do so at the time, hopefully to get these guys off your servers.

Evidence: The videos are processing.. sorry it might take a bit, uploading raw from fraps. Will be HD (1080p) so you can see names and scoreboards clearly, though! ^.^ Will update as soon as they're done.

Did you include the part where you tried to CDM and kept coming back and violating NLR?
Yes i was being killed by a gundealer and police commander in the beggining of this video i didnt manage to get there names but khorneflakes will post a video of him showing there names after mine but this is what they did to me .
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n3QkPfYL2o
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
(04-27-2012, 02:12 PM)Merked Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 03:15 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote: Name of player: Nogas & Bigmong Strikes Again

Did you include the part where you tried to CDM and kept coming back and violating NLR?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cOd1k2qJ...ure=relmfu
Video 1, showing him and the cop shooting at us. Killing me and Yusuf. (You can see his kills actually going up when I bring the scoreboard up lol... that's how bad it was. Watch as it goes from 17 to 18 as I talk.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGQvKCFY-H0
Video 2, showing his name as he went AFK and I could get to him before shooting me with an AWP.

Don't try to come at me for NLR, Murked. And my friend didn't even CDM or attempt to at all. I don't know which one you were, Nogas or Bigmong, but notice I came back unarmed each time, again, for a name, and you/whoever it was shot me before I could even begin to walk to you, nevertheless spawn killing Yusufahunter for a good couple minutes. Was that for "NLR" breaking too? LOL.
Approved and moved.