Victim of trolling.
http://www.change.org/petitions/entire-i...n-syndrome

Get this shit down, what a disgrace
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Noobias
People being arrested for Trolling? There are now victims of Trolling?

£50 says the government will put a law up about trolling.
[Image: source.gif]
I don't find this funny in the slightest :/
"Herp derp, luk at mi! imma tr0llin a disabled gurl cuz im kewl!"

Grow the fuck up.
Why do some people find this acceptable? Do you find racism acceptable? How about sexism? It's pretty much the same thing. You're making fun of something the the person cannot help and using it to verbally abuse them.
Someone with down syndrome probably has a harder life than you do so why do you try to make it even harder for them by insulting them constantly?
It's really pathetic.

P.S In some cases I think it's acceptable for people to be prosecuted for trolling, I've read many articles where people have done things like texting sick jokes to the parents who's kid had recently died.
The only reason i'd sign that is to get 9gag taken down. Cause 9gag is for newfags.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 2 users Like todcat's post:
  • Biowulf, Spartanjunior
(04-29-2012, 02:17 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I don't find this funny in the slightest :/

I thought it was funny Sad

(04-29-2012, 02:30 PM)GRiiM Wrote: "Herp derp, luk at mi! imma tr0llin a disabled gurl cuz im kewl!"

Grow the *** up.
Why do some people find this acceptable? Do you find racism acceptable? How about sexism? It's pretty much the same thing. You're making fun of something the the person cannot help and using it to verbally abuse them.
Someone with down syndrome probably has a harder life than you do so why do you try to make it even harder for them by insulting them constantly?
It's really pathetic.

P.S In some cases I think it's acceptable for people to be prosecuted for trolling, I've read many articles where people have done things like texting sick jokes to the parents who's kid had recently died.

tl;dr
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Is this bad ?
Pretty much, I find this good not because I hate disabled people.
I find this good because the cancerous 9gag who's releasing this shit might even be taken down for this shit.
Which I wouldn't mind it would end the wave of newfags who spread their cancer across the internet.
9gag produces the retards who try to use memes IRL and think they're fucking hilarious.

This is to get some clarity to the people who might just have misunderstood me.

What I found funny about this video is how they are explaining what trollers are and how they are the dark side of the internet.
So don't get me wrong and think I'm laughing with disabilities, I've been raised better don't worry.
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Biowulf, todcat
(04-29-2012, 09:50 PM)s.J. Wrote: Is this bad ?
Pretty much, I find this good not because I hate disabled people.
I find this good because the cancerous 9gag who's releasing this shit might even be taken down for this shit.
Which I wouldn't mind it would end the wave of newfags who spread their cancer across the internet.
9gag produces the retards who try to use memes IRL and think they're freaking hilarious.

This is to get some clarity to the people who might just have misunderstood me.

What I found funny about this video is how they are explaining what trollers are and how they are the dark side of the internet.
So don't get me wrong and think I'm laughing with disabilities, I've been raised better don't worry.

Only reason why I care is because I hate 9gag and there is a chance of it getting shut down.
Obviously 9gag has more original content than any other website. c'mon now guys...
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
LOL this is like, the new Jessi Slaughter.
People have to realize that it is never going to just "disappear"

"He's the second person to be jailed for trolling."
LOL.