Basketball Game RP
Tongue 
So today i decided that it was too mainstream to make a wheel of fortune or any activity based on bets, and i got the awesome idea to make a place, in the shop right in front of the bank (evocity_v2d), where people could have bet from 200 up to 50000 $ and , if they made the ball get in the basket, they would have won the double of the bet.
So i was just right to close it after 10 minutes, when someone appears, and a lot of people after him. I think i just have to say i made 209k in around 30 minutes, i'm so freaking happy about it! Cheese
I just wanna thank everyone that partecipated, and tell everyone i'm going to do it again tomorrow, for all the day from 7:00 am (gmt+1) to 7:00 Pm!
Hope a lot of people comes! Oh, the max amount of money won was about 25k, won by a newcomer!(i don't remember his name)
Tomorrow i'm going also to take a vid. and post it here! Cya tomorrow guys!
(04-26-2012, 05:26 PM)carlo315 Wrote: So today i decided that it was too mainstream to make a wheel of fortune or any activity based on bets, and i got the awesome idea to make a place, in the shop right in front of the bank (evocity_v2d), where people could have bet from 200 up to 50000 $ and , if they made the ball get in the basket, they would have won the double of the bet.
So i was just right to close it after 10 minutes, when someone appears, and a lot of people after him. I think i just have to say i made 209k in around 30 minutes, i'm so freaking happy about it! Cheese
I just wanna thank everyone that partecipated, and tell everyone i'm going to do it again tomorrow, for all the day from 7:00 am (gmt+1) to 7:00 Pm!
Hope a lot of people comes! Oh, the max amount of money won was about 25k, won by a newcomer!(i don't remember his name)
Tomorrow i'm going also to take a vid. and post it here! Cya tomorrow guys!
I think I was there, I was the one that one the most Cheese