The Shadow Associates Agency
I'd like to re open my application from about 8 months ago.
Nevermind my last comment. I will be re-applying from the very start as soon as possible.

Regards,
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Altoria, Jerrycat

Spoiler: OOC Information

STEAM NAME - NEVY

STEAM ID - STEAM_0:0:18452963

HOURS (IN-GAME) - 2231

RP POINTS - 21

BANS/BLACKLISTS - 0/3 

TIMEZONE - PACIFIC STANDARD  TIME / GMT -8

Spoiler: IC Information

FULL NAME - DAVID PHILLIPS

NICKNAME - NEV/NEVY

CURRENT AGE - 31

BACKGROUND:

DAVID PHILLIPS WAS BORN IN --REDACTED-- IN --REDACTED-- AND WAS THE SON OF LOVING PARENTS --REDACTED-- AND --REDACTED-- 

DAVID GREW UP IN AUSTIN, TEXAS WHERE HE ATTENDED SCHOOL UP UNTIL HIS GRADUATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, WHERE HE STUDIED AND RECEIVED A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY. AFTER ATTENDING UNIVERSITY, PHILLIPS HAD SERVED IN THE UNITED STATES NAVY FOR THE TIME OF HIS ENLISTMENT AND THEREAFTER DECIDED TO MOVE FORWARD AND JOINED FUMUKU. 

RECENT EVENTS HAD LED PHILLIPS TO MOVE ON FROM FUMUKU.

ANYTHING WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU:

I AM DECENT AT BUILDING AND WAS ONE OF THE HEADS OF DESIGNING TOMORROW FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

CURRENT STREET ADDRESS - --REDACTED--

Spoiler: Application Information

APPLICATION REASON:

I am interested in joining this clan to try something new. I have been in many organizations that were based around security, science, building, politics, military and have yet to be in one that focuses primarily on espionage. 

I have the skill set and wish to be a part of this group.

PAST CLANS:

USSR
Gravix
Designing Tomorrow
FUMUKU

I was also in a clan run by Small Bear, though I forgot the name.

ACTIVITY - GAME/FORUMS

GAME - Just getting back into it. Activity is 6/10
FORUMS - Forum activity is 10/10 

WHY DO YOU DESERVE TO BE SAA:

I don't deserve it. I understand my affiliation with FUMUKU may dissuade you from considering me but I hope you look past that and understand that I am a qualified candidate and that I have many assets that would be useful to the S.A.A.

ANYTHING ELSE:

If you wish to find out more, please contact me at --REDACTED-- and we can arrange a meeting face to face.

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Nexus
Gather around men. Its our time. It is time for us to let the roar of the engines rumble down the road. Stand by me Agents, it's our time to shine. No long will we hide in the shadows. No longer will be be planning for it is time for acting. 

Grab your gear. Grab your rifle. Grab your pack. 

Today Agents, today our convoy's will be moving and our businesses scattered across the City. We may of pulled out, sat down, and looked into each others eyes planning our next move. Many silent nights defending a walled outpost while we waited to reveal our projects. I expect all of you to have your gear shined and in top condition. I expect to see every one of our trucks on the road hauling goods across the Country in a matter of minutes. No longer will you be waiting for the next order. No longer will your gear lay covered with dust while it ages, slowly trying to return to its origin within the ground. No longer will our buildings lay closed with the sign "Remodeling". No longer will evil run rampant through the street, today men, today is our time. Our time to march into our lands to vanquish the foes that intend to harm the innocent people of Evo-City. Have no fear. Do not let the scourge spray its filth across the lands.  

Let those engines hum for awhile. Let them relive their glory days of rumbling into battle while it carried its precious cargo to victory. Let that battle scarred rifle live another day on duty. Do not let that gear fade into nothing. Wear it with pride Agents. For its our time. It's time to battle for good. To stand for good when no one else will. Do not let fear dominant you. Let the elders speak of the glory days, and follow in their foot steps. 

The battle will rage on Agents. The battle will be evil willed men. The battle will include the battling of new diseases while attempting to save innocent lives. Each scenario a skirmish that we cannot surrender. All units, load up and prepare to move. Its our time. Its your time. It's time for someone to battle for the good in this world.

Welcome your newest Unit who stepped up to the task of pushing the Agency forward by accepting the rank of Head Agent. This unit stated that he had the willpower and determination to aide City by properly utilizing his Agents. This man has served the Agency for quite some time, but did not once stray from attempting to aide the Agency. Not once did he disobey an order nor did he deny a task. This agent is an extraordinary man who has developed our scientific fields farther while also contributing to the core of the Agency. This man's name is

Audacter

Say hello to your new Head Agent for this man will be leading you on the battle field. He along with your other Head Agent will be organizing you properly on the field to combat every task effective. Good luck to both my Head Agents and my Agents.

Load up the trucks! Get your ass in gear. It's our time to shine. 

Signed Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency John Marston

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 12 users Like Grub's post:
  • Audacter, Jerrycat, MasterNoda, NightHawkd, Viljo, Ivan Tempski, Hitman, Wobbuffet, Nightmare, Zambie, Nexus, Ousmn02
* ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION INBOUND *
-
* LOADING XLRXENCRYPT.sysfl *
-
* LAUNCHING ANONYMOUSMSG.exe * 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure you have enough rifles.

We WILL be waiting..
-------------------------------------------------------
* TRANSMISSION ENDED *

* RUNNING DELETE.sysfl *
***  A small buzzing noise is heard in the distant, then it seems to vanish.***

***Minutes later you stumble upon a letter with a red bow with strange seals littered through the paper. Maybe it is a deed that was misplaced?***

*** After opening the scroll, you read over what is inside ***

I understand how it must feel to have to watch people march into the City with good in their hearts. It is quite the change of pace. When someone does not allow evil hearted minds to roam. You act as if you are a lost child in the darkness who, though being highly ill-mannered, attempts to act sophisticated. I personally do not care if you're waiting, for I never made an obligation to meander with a child. I have better objectives to do then jump in mud puddles all day and throw temper tantrums. Thank you for taking the care to make sure we are prepared to help the friendly little people of Evo-City. It warms my heart to see people who truly care. Sadly, I have wasted too much time already, since I promised my Units that we'd be moving over and out. 

When you finally gain maturity in some sort of lost plight, feel free to speak to me.

Otherwise, don't contact me again.

*** It seems the Leader wrote his signature quite large and bold. Almost showcasing he doesn't care who knows what he has said, a man who sticks by his word.

*** Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency. ***
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • MasterNoda, Audacter, Ousmn02
** An anonymous figure picks up, reads and acknowledges the note with minimal interest and says firmly to himself..**

" You will have nothing but mud puddles to play in when we burn your pack of rats out of the hole in which they reside and leave you squeaking for mercy, peasants "

** The figure let's out an emotionless chuckle and strolls off into the darkness **
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • Kpred
Hello Agents of all sorts (Whether retired or active),

This is primarily an out of character post and won't be anything fancy. It won't consist of hundreds of pictures either. It really is your choice to read it or not since it truly is just me speaking from my heart. 

Agents, I have been here quite some time in S.A.A. which as you can imagine I have met a lot of people through the many years we have been here. I haven't forgotten a single one of you nor will I ever forget the memories associated with each. I can recall from memory the first day you became an agent and as well as everything in between. We have come along mighty troubled seas. I know some of you have found yourselves in positions where happiness was a mere theory. I know some of you are struggling along and I know some of you are climbing to the top in life. I know of your dreams and aspirations. I know of the fears that may lurk. Since all of that matters truly to me. I remember in the very beginning days of the Agency, this place was filled with a bunch of rough folks who laughed at bans, blacklists, and of course any prop demons. Now. Now I see something much different. Over the course of those nearly four years, I saw a change. It wasn't about destroying what we hated. It was about compassion. The compassion for each other. To care for everyone inside and to hear their fears, their journey in life, and of course what they wanted to succeed in. I know of this compassion for I have felt it here. When someone goes missing, you all ask questions in fear that they may of gotten hurt. That they had beaten. That they had succumbed to their fears. I can say myself that a lot of you have even helped me in my life. I can say you also put up with a lot as well. With my constant disappearings and my own home issues. I can say everyday is a learning experience with all of you. Everyone of you has changed this place with your own ideals, dreams, and actions. Who knew such a group could have an impact? Where one could be reduced to tears due to one's leaving. I never thought that such a place could become such a home. A place where every sorrow heard is cared for and attempted to be relieved. I have heard of a lot of sorrows, and I never want you to ever feel scared to speak with me. Since this is a group of people I strongly care about. I truly hope you all are doing well. I hope that you all find a warm place this Christmas and get to escape whatever may plague you. I want you to feel safe. Not a safe from an item, but safe from whatever may taunt you. Everyone has negatives in their lives, if they want to admit it or not. It's just appreciating the little things you know? What I strongly want to say here is that I wish you all a Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays if you do not celebrate it.). I want you to know that I care for each and every single one of you and most of all, Thank you for being apart of the Agency. A place where we can call it a home and seek any type of help, even if its just a taunting math problem. Thank you for allowing me to be your Leader. Thank you for taking so much pride with even the smallest of all tasks. I hope to get to talk to you all quite soon, maybe even share a few old memories of the past.

Love,
                                                                                     Grub
Wishing every Agent at the SAA a (belated) Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and a very safe, happy, and healthy New Year!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Zambie, MasterNoda, Jerrycat, Grub