Steam Name:
Wobbuffet

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:14982083

Hours on the server:

How many RP points do you have?

How many bans/blacklists do you have?
blacklist- 4
bans- 1 (My pc actually freezed, that is why i killed a bunch of people including a moderator. Couldnt even move >.<)

What timezone are you located in?
GMT +0:00
(Western European Time (WET))
====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC):
John Wick

Nick and/or Code Name(s):
Wick

Current age (IC):
20 Years old

Background:
John was a ex Marine, he was one of the best sniper soldiers of his platoon. When left marines, he decided that he could still be able to defend his country by being a hitman. He was indeed one of the best hitman's of the hitmans story.after his wife's death he decided to move to evocity with nothing,just a bag of money. He builded his empire and his life to the top as it stands now. He just wants peace, but if someone interfere, that person is better hide...

Anything we should know about you?: Friendly man but has a dark side, being a professional hitman.

Current Street Address (IC):

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I want to be part of a clan that makes history as the Shadow Associates Agency. That has a goal in mind and works hard to complete it, despite all the difficulties! A true clan! I think that i would fit perfectly

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:
Yes i got some experience from past clans and for the daily rp.

Have you been in any other clans?:
Yes, Federal Bureau of Investigation - EvoCity Field Office

Do you have any references that we may contact?:
Well dont know, there are alot of people that i rp. Tizziegaming, grub, Nighthawkd (just a bit)

How active are you in game and on the forums?:
Everyday im in game for at least 4 hours at weekends and holidays(depending the holdays) i can be for a long time (12 hours). On the forum im everyday atleast 1 hour.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
Well because i might be the one that Shadow Associates Agency was lookin for. Im focus on my objective and i think that i can do great things for this agency!  

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:
Well im portuguese, sometimes i made mistakes while im writting or speaking, its normal. But besides of that barrier, i learn faster and i dont let those  barriers stop me. Im sometimes, not gonna lie, a bit shy but i always try to talk with everyone being friends with everyone and try to be a cool guy.

Best regards, Wobbuffet
====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: [FL:RP]
Badl.at

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:11713045

Hours on the server:

4 RP Points

1 Ban - Insulting (cause i got raided 4 times in a row...)
few Blacklist of building (sometimes i forgot to set keypad early enough)
and the last Blacklist was about 30 Minutes cause i spawn contra at the tides Hotel - my fault

CET

Full Name (IC):
Michael Badl

Nick and/or Code Name(s):
Badl

Current age (IC):
27 IC and OOC

Background:
Was Born and raised in a small village next to evo City (Evo Village). After i arrived the Age of 20 i start my study in Evo City University. I made my final exam 4 years ago in Architectur, thats why i hire for your clan as an Engineer!
My fathers name is Sebastian Badl and my Mothers Name is Caroline Badl. I raised as a single child but that doenst mean that i am selfish.
My life aim is to become the biggest builder in Evo City.

Anything we should know about you?:
Exam in Architektur
College in Evo Village
Friendly
ooc: passiv RP Player

Current Street Address (IC):
Lake Village

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:
In the past i played with several Players of SAA and they know how to RP, the last one was
Jerrycat (yesterday), i really Need People on this Server who know how to RP and who have fun at roleplay.
I want a clan without rule breakers in it. AND i wanna have fun.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:
Yes, as i said i study architectur in Evo City and also made my final exam there. Here something about my port-folio what
i build in my Young carrer:
[Image: 201510290000rqpgfnyzbt.jpg]
[Image: 2015102900008yl36q0nem.jpg]
[Image: 2015102900007pj1emibag.jpg]
[Image: 201510290000v1j7dcpl09.jpg]
[Image: 2015102900005vqniypo8c.jpg]
[Image: 2015102900007iyub29sqn.jpg]

Have you been in any other clans?:
The last clan i was is: FBI

JerryCat for example, cause he is part of your clan.

Very active

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I think i played now Long enough in evo City and i know how to do roleplay aswell, i am good in building and i think i would fit perfectly in your clan.

If you have more questions - lets meet in evo-city and have a talk about.
Steam Name:
Wobbuffet

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:14982083

Hours on the server:
228 Hours

blacklist- 4
bans- 1

GMT +0:00
(Western European Time (WET))

Full Name (IC): John Wick

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Wick

Current age (IC):21 Years old

Background:
        Born in October 15, 1995, John Wick never had an easy childhood.
        At primary school he didn't had many friends but always had good grades, his math teacher used to called him the "little Einstein"!
        When he was 15, his father, Mark Tidus was a Marine and had departed to Iraq, on a confidential mission. A month later Wick and his mother, Mady Tidus, received the unfortunate news that Mark Tidus had died on the battlefield. Wick, was very upset. He cried a lot of days for the death of his father. And he promised that, one day he would finish what his father started.
         Wick on his 18 years, started dating with his old passion, Elizabeth. They dated a long time and finally got married, on April 5, when they were 19 years old.
         At 20 years old, Wick decided to followed his father's footsteps, he became a Marine and in the same year, he was assigned to an assassination mission of an HVT.
         On August 23 2015, a tragedy occurred. Elizabeth died, runned over by a white mercedez. The suspect ran away leaving Elizabeth's bleeding to death.
         Wick heard the news with a week late and he returned to his country asap. But he was not the same guy. Wick became an obscure person. He turned into an hitman, he promised that he would avenge the death of his wife.
         He received intel that the owner of the white mercedez, had moved to evocity. "I will find you..." it's what he says everyday for himself.
         No one knows the dark past of Wick. "He seems a good guy", It's what they say...

Anything we should know about you?:
Wick is an ex-marine, the best of his platoon, soo he knows how to handle when things get messy. Besides that, he's good guy and loyal to his companions. He also likes to help the community of evocity if they needed. 

Current Street Address (IC): Waterfront, 2nd Villa near the lake

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: As the saying goes "You learn everyday", and because of that, I gained skills through the years that would make me an exemplar Agent.
I'm professional and failure is a word that doesn't appear on my dictionary.
I want to prove myself to agency that is one of the most respected, well acknowledged and organized on what they are doing, and that is why i'm doing this application, to work with professionals agents!

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes, I would say that I am quite experienced, because I have worked quite a few branches that the Shadow Agency Associates work.
I have the knowledge, just put me to the test!

Have you been in any other clans?:Yes, Federal Bureau of Investigation - EvoCity Field Office

Grub
Audacter (Loco Mexican ahahah)
OmegaOne
AssassinHero96

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I'm all the time on the forums basically. I'm in game everyday around 3/4 hours. I can be even more on weekends and holidays.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: IC- I'm aware this agency is looking for truthful and loyal people, i'm confident enough to say that I'm worthful for this agency.
OOC- This is what i was looking! An united clan no matter what and at the same time professional! And which it has people who trust each other and support each other, even if anything goes wrong.

IC- I'm loyal and a truthful man, fast thinking if anything goes wrong.
OOC- Sometimes it's hard for me to express myself. But i'm a humble guy, who loves to learn and play at the same time!

Best regards, 
Wobbuffet
EDIT: Updated number of hours, rp points and references 

Steam Name: [FL:RP] AwestruckBullet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Hours on the server: 446 Hours

How many RP points do you have?: 7 Role-play points

How many bans/blacklists do you have?: 2 Bans and 1 Blacklist

What timezone are you located in?: GMT

Full Name (IC): Jason Statham

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Awestruck

Current age (IC): 35 Years of age

Background: He's facetious, inconspicuous and independent. But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with his unsettling past.

He was born and grew up in a small family in a large but dark city that was under reign by an unrelenting dictator. He lived in peace until he was about 17 years old, but at that point his whole life changed for him. He lost his mother due to government mistreatment and was framed for her murder. He was then arrested. 

He managed to escape by using his quick wit and intelligent antics. While persued by the authority, he had to survive in a villainous world. But with his courage and eagerness, he managed to face all obstacles and reach full potential. He worked night and day figuring out ways he would get 'justice'. This has turned him into the man he is today.

Still plagued by the past, he now works towards bringing help to those who suffered the way he did. He hopes to meet similar people with the same mind-set as him who can work collectively to achieve his aims.

Anything we should know about you?: Jason wants to find the people who destroyed his life and bring them to justice. He can't do this alone however and wants to meet some people who have similar goals and aspirations as he does. 

Current Street Address (IC): 2, Connectivity Road, Evocity

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I find that I will be able to do the role-play I like to do but with other people who will have similar roles. Playing with a few of the SAA members and bonding with them has shown me that role-play is a lot more fun when you know the people you are playing with. However, being part of a group like the SAA can enable me to meet new people who will have similar role-play styles which can form more immersive and enjoyable role-play that will have an effect on the whole group. 

I also want to improve the way I role-play by observing how others do it and implementing it into my own role-play style. Apart from just taking information and techniques from others, I will show my own techniques and teach other people directly and indirectly. This too, forms a bond allowing role-play to be smooth and enjoyable.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I have role-played a few times with anti-dictator role-plays but haven't gone into a proper organised role-play of doing so.

Have you been in any other clans?: The Crimson Order

Do you have any references that we may contact?: [FL]Nighthawkd, [FL:RP]Generation, [FL:RP]Avgar, [FL:M]Pear, [FL:M]Jan, [FL]Viljo, [FL:RP]JerryCat, [FL:M]Tomo, [FL:M]Hitman

How active are you in game and on the forums?: Very active

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I believe that I deserve to join because and I can bring my own role-play style to the table. I like to contribute ideas when necessary which could result in a beneficial outcome of role-plays. However, if my ideas are not used, I am not demotivated to come up with some alternative ones. I am also able to listen to other people's contributions and take them all into consideration if we were doing a smaller role-play, which could have a positive outcome. Everyone deserves to have a say if they are involved in the role-play. Role-play is meant to be enjoyable and if the people involved are not enjoying it, then we could come up with some useful ideas on how to improve it and make it enjoyable for everyone.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: That is classified and cannot be stated on this form of communication. If you have any further queries please arrange to meet me at an undisclosed location.

Kind Regards,

[Image: GNK2jJl.png]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Falc

Bionic Limb Advancements

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, today here at the Science Department we've been working very hard on a variety projects and we are proud to announce our first public piece of technology. The product is an fully functional Bionic Arm, that uses its sensor information to be transformed into signals that can be interpreted by the brain.

So how does this work?
The prototype arm is fitted with sensors at every joint of each finger, the information is sent from these sensors to the artificial arm's Central Processing Unit. This information is translated so the brain can interpret it as it is in the form of signals passed via the neural system, what this does is allow the user to feel with the artificial arm, allowing them to tell the difference between shapes and how hard/soft it is even if the user's eyes are closed, this means that the arm is more reliable for more use in everyday tasks without risks of breaking something.
Most Bionic Limbs connect to the muscles around the attached area to use signals from the muscles to control the Bionic Arm, however with this prototype we use a brain implant in the cerebellum. The cerebellum is the part of the brain that controls muscle movement, coordination, posture and even balance. This allows the bionic arm to be controlled from the brain allowing it to be more reliable.

Problems
Unfortunately it isn't perfect, thus why it is still a prototype. The arm itself is too weak and exposed for everyday use, so in future models we will be aiming to make it more resilient to the elements and to make it look more natural in appearance.

Future plans
Once it has left the prototype stage we hope to be able to sell this bionic limbs commercially at a reasonable price, we know how important it can be to once again have the independance you once had. These limbs will soon be available to order from your local hospital, they will take your measurements and will process the order. The arm itself will cost around $3,500 to order, however we plan to issue military personnel who have suffered injured in conflict and have lost limbs with a free bionic limb. We estimate all of this to be possible within the next year or so. We hope to improve people's lives, people's wellbeing.
Thank you for your ongoing support for the agency.

Agent Frank Drebin
Science Department
"Striving for a better future"
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 10 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Awestruck, NightHawkd, Wobbuffet, Hitman, Reebs, Zambie, Jerrycat, Generation, Grub

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours on the server: 1078

How many RP points do you have? 30

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 1 Ban | 1 Blacklist

What timezone are you located in? GMT

Full Name (IC): Luigi Rossi

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Louie

Current age (IC): 23

Background: Luigi Rossi was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Mauro Rossi, both teachers. Luigi's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had Italian and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification, also, one in Law. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards. During his time in Evo he has participated in a clan called 'White Forest Technologies.' He worked as a Secretary, however, wanted proceed forward within the industry. However, this could not be in place due to its unexpected closure. He then was involved with Vortec Logistics Enterprise, where he worked as a Security Agent, followed by the saddening closure. This has left Luigi roaming the streets looking for employment.

Anything we should know about you?: Luigi is a calm and fair guy. He thinks about what he does before carrying out what to do. Puts other people before himself.

Current Street Address (IC): Appartment 3D, Cub Avenue, V2D District, EvoCity

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: SAA is the most well known and respected agenicies in EvoCity. Without a doubt, we need the agency to protect and serve! SAA looks as if it can bring opportunities. I love the RP's done by the SAA, they are unique, well done and organized, which I love to see!

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I do indeed. Being part of Vortec Logistics Enterprises, I was a Security Agent for them. Seeing the closure hit me hard, left me with no work, but when I was part of VLE, I worked my hardest with security codes to keep the enterpsrise building safe. I worked as a Full Time Head Of Security Manager when I lived in Birmingham for a straight 7 years. After that time I decided to move to this lovely city of Evo.

Have you been in any other clans?: White Forest Technologies, Slyfox Security Corporation, Vortec Logistics Enterprises, Kingston.

Kippsee
Tomo
Ivan Tempski
JackZ
Pear
Falcao
Obay
Hitman
Suarez
NightHawkd
Zambie

In-game: 9/10
Forums:
10/10

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I have great team building skills, top of the notch awareness skill. I can overcome a negative incident. I have worked in facility's of defence before and have flew threw my time working there with no faults. I can bring great gun use as I worked with them a lot. If brought into the team, I would bring confidence and defensive strategies needed in the Division. I am a loyal perso and very reliable, oyu can trust me in doing any job asked to do.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: All about me have been noted in the application you have just read. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Signed

[Image: SJ1WHLv.png]

Luigi Rossi
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Kippsee, JackZ
S.A.A. News

In recent news, The Agency was seen helping people everywhere. No, not fighting off a plague, and or mad men trying to attack freedom, but instead on a more gentler level. When the Agents' rolled into the City, there were people who could not get medical attention. People were suffering on the streets, yet no one seemed to care. So the S.A.A. strapped together their convoy, disappeared to a classified location, and then brought with them copious amounts of medical supplies, and of course the resources to construct a new building. Even before a building was constructed, an Agent quickly helped a man who was suffering. A man who had fallen victim to nearly losing his eye sight, a true tragedy. People around Evocity tend to forget whats important. They forget that it's important to care for a neighbor, a friend, and even a stranger. This fine group of Agents try to make up for that, day to day. Only asking for a coffee and a smile from the person they helped. 

A man who stumbled upon us for help before a facility was even constructed.

Another person seeking help, the Agent never strayed his post. He knew the importance of saving these people's lives.

Marston having a coffee with the Vice President.

The Agency no doubt saved many lives that day. Not by holding the front line, not by fighting a scourge that infested itself in the city, the Agency had helped the City by simply providing a place to aide their illnesses. Whatever it was, Agents worked together to assist any and all people who walked through the door. A simple bruise that raised worries or a compound fracture, the Agents requested nothing from helping the Public.

Thank you Agents.

Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 9 users Like Grub's post:
  • NightHawkd, Zambie, Wobbuffet, Audacter, Ivan Tempski, TheMJ, Falc, MasterNoda, Jerrycat
Application revoked, I will be taking a new journey lead by myself, thank you for your time and I wish you all the best.

Joey.
Application withdrawn
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Hello. I was wondering if there was any update on the status on my application. Please inform me if there is.

Thank you,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]