The Shadow Associates Agency
(08-30-2015, 10:10 AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 05:34 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 02:58 AM)Nightmare Wrote: There's no need to keep bumping attention to your application by stating your hours and whatever have been updated. If your going to get further than the initial application then you'll know.

I'm not trying to start anything with you, but I was posting to inform that it has been updated. How would someone know it has been unless they were on the page with my application and refreshing every 5 or so min JUST to look at it?

Believe me, it's not needed. Just update it and then be done with it, forget about it.

Both of you have valid points and I agree with them 100%. However, Reebs I want you to understand we do have everyone documented since you all are in our application process.

I do not mind if you update your hours and RP points as long as you aren't making about every hour you play on the server. Since Nightmare does not want that happening.

Thank you for putting your time and constant dedication into your application.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Altoria
====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: iPythonHD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47537763

Hours on the server: Roughly 290

How many RP points do you have? 1

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 6 Bans / 21 Blacklists (Yeah, worst record on FL, I know)

What timezone are you located in? GMT +1 (BST)

====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC): Ryan "Python" Fraser

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Python

Current age (IC): 25
Background: Both my parents died when I was 15 and I move to America two weeks later, When I turned 16 I signed up for the marine cadets and got accepted as a Field Medic, when I turned 21 I resigned from the marine after a bullet wound in my Right Leg. I went on to be a Medic for FD:EC and have worked there for 4 years until 1 month ago.

Anything we should know about you?: I am a Trained Medic and Marine, Reaching the rank of Sergeant before resigning.

Current Street Address (IC): Apartment 4, Back Street, EvoCity

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am applying to join S.A.A because I want to do the same line of work as my parents. I also want to protect EvoCity and will risk life and limb to do so.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes, I worked as a marine so I am very farmilar with weaponary. My Dad worked as MI5 along side my mother so I am a child of two British Security Officers.

Have you been in any other clans?: No, I applied to Weyland Yutani and a final decision was never made (due the majority of the members going to LL), I applied to CYVU but was denied.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: No

How active are you in game and on the forums?:
Ingame (v33x) 7/10
Ingame (v2d) 1/10
Forums 9/10

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think I am worthy of joining S.A.A because:
• I am experienced with firearms and medical equipment
• I know how to be stealthy even in open areas e.g. Nexus
• I already know a few men inside of the agency. Blade Nightly (NightHawkd) and William Waite (Zambie)
• I am strong and stubborn and will not give information for even the worst torture
• I know how to follow orders
• I am very tactical
• I am friendly to people I know and trust
• I never jump to conclusions and always do background checks
• Thanks for taking your time to read

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: No

Thanks, iPythonHD
Withdrawn application, thank you for taking notice.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 4 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • DVN, Hitman, mgdwszx, Nightmare
====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: Chiverz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39057588

Hours on the server: 84 hours.

How many RP points do you have? Zero, but I hope to gain some.

How many bans/blacklists do you have? I think I may have six from when I started on the server, but believe me this was more than two years ago when I had no clue how to RP properly and was brand new to the server, if I could go back and change them I would but sadly I can't; and my RP skills have developed a lot since then. I've never had a ban, although I do believe that on a few occasions when I first started the server I did deserve one; as I said before I apologise for this and haven't done anything to be blacklisted/banned since, and will no longer do anything to get a blacklist or a ban. 

What timezone are you located in? GMT

Full Name (IC): Luke Chiverton

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Sharpshooter

Current age (IC): 37

Background: I was born in 1978, surrounded with a family that looked and cared for me. I attended school, just like any other kid; got decent grades, and had a similar group of friends to most people. I grew up in a caring home with my mother being a housewife and my father being a police officer, and then there was my sister; she thought herself to be a 'rebel'. Anyways, I always wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and this is exactly what I did. Sadly; at a young age my father he died, he was killed in a shoot out while on-duty; this just made me want to follow in his footsteps more and more. Because of this, my mother had a break down and couldn't look after us any more, so me and my sister went to live with my aunt who raised us from when I was about fifteen and up. My fathers death did not lead to stop following in his footsteps; I followed my dreams, and by the young age of eighteen I joined the police academy.

During my time at the police academy I managed to make lots of friends, and although we all had fun; I prioritised work over friends. This is why I was top in my class, I even managed to win the award for most accuracy which led to my colleagues calling me 'Sharpshooter' when we weren't on duty. I kept on persisting and it really paid off, by all my superiors I was told I was top in my class, and that one day I would become a great police officer. During this time my family was going through a rough patch, and although they were I couldn't let this stop me from being at my peak; so I kept my work life and home life separate. Eventually my sister moved in with my mother, and they both got better; although they could barely afford rent with the two of them supporting each other. Finally I finished police academy at twenty years of age, and may I say that those were some of the best times in my life. 

Finally, I became a police officer in my home town; and during this time I dealt with things like petty theft to armed robbery, but none of it phased me for a second. I could afford rent in my apartment and life was good, even as a Constable I seemed to get on with my colleagues and all the other Constables seemed to look up to me for my aim. I dealt with some situations that I don't exactly like to think about; I did my best in those situations and they all paid up, not once did I make a mistake. Because of this, at the young age of twenty-two I achieved the rank of sergeant and continued on this way for many years to come. It wasn't long before I was transferred to the city, as I was told they needed more officers of my skill, and so I did what they said and moved over to the city where I got my brand new apartment. My skill kept rewarding me, which led to me achieving the rank of Inspector at the age of twenty-five, and at twenty-eight becoming a chief inspector. This led to me becoming a bit sloppy for a while, but I quickly got back on track and finally achieving the rank Superintendent at the age of thirty-three, which was the youngest in my precinct.

At the age of thirty-six I decided to retire; to look for a better opportunity elsewhere. This is what led me to Evo City as I believe it gave me the perfect opportunity to do so, I'd heard so many rumours about lots of organisations looking for new members from ex-military or ex-police backgrounds, so I thought this would be the best place to start. I decided to rent out an apartment in Mainstreet, and got a new job working as a security guard which I still do now, while I looked to find my dream. During my time at this job; I've handled many attempted robberies at a vary of gun stores, petty theft of people trying to steal items from others in the shop, attempted murders; and lots of shootings. 

Anything we should know about you?: I'm an ex-police officer.

Current Street Address (IC): 34 Main Street.

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: OOC: I believe that this clan offers me a great opportunity to show my roleplaying skills to it's maximum potential, and to not only make new friends but to also just have a fun time. I believe that joining this clan others will be able to see my RPing skill; after coming from such RP servers as HL2RP and Fallout RP I believe that I offer quite a high RP skill. I also think that this clan offers me a great opportunity to improve my RP skill; and to learn from others in the clan as from what I've seen they are very highly skilled RPers. 

IC: I believe that the S.A.A. offers me what I've always wanted to do, and finally make my father proud. Every day in the police force it is all I thought about; the fact that I couldn't let him down and to carry his legacy on, I believe that by joining the S.A.A. I can do just this, and more. I believe that I have all the skills that you need, and although I may never have been in the military; I am easily adaptable and will always try my hardest to improve. I think that the S.A.A. offers my dream, and it's not something I want to ever give up; even as I get older.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes; as an ex-police officer I think I have a lot of the skills that are required, and as I am currently a security guard I believe it that I can give all you need for the security branch.

Have you been in any other clans?: Two. They were both unofficial clans with only a few people in them, one was called the Gibson's Residence which is still run by a friend of by mine; and the other one a Bounty Brokers Association which I led for a little while.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Nat Safe Security Agency: 07728146218

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I believe that I am fairly active in game; as normally I play for at-least two hours a day normally more. I prefer playing and this is why I have only made a forum account today; and although I am not currently active as I've only just created it I shall start to be more and more active if required of me, as I enjoy engaging with the community and generally having fun.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: OOC: I believe that I deserve to join the S.A.A. as I believe I can offer a lot of skills to the clan. During my time of RPing I believe I have become better and better and that I have eventually become a good RPer. I believe that I can offer great RP when needed, but also have great OOC fun also; and have a lot of fun with every member in the clan. In the past I have played RP servers such as Lemonpunch a HL2:RP server and a whole bunch more which is where I learnt to RP as I do today; I belive these type of servers have made me a better RPer and because of this I am now writing this application.

IC: I believe that I can offer a lot of skills to the S.A.A. As a former police officer I believe it gave me all the skills I need to join the S.A.A; it taught me discipline and respect, and it also made me a pretty darn good aim. I had the best aim in my precinct and one of the best in the whole of the city I was stationed in, I have been in undercover operations and I know how to turn emotion on and off when needed, by this I mean I wont let my personal life affect me. I have always been loyal and not ever thought about being corrupt once, I offer a lot to the security branch of the S.A.A as I am currently working for Nat Safe Security Agency and you can ask them, I am one of their top security staff. I offer all these skills to you and more, when I'm working I wont let anything get in the way, and if you want me to be someone I'm not I will take a walk in their shoes, and I wont even act like I was ever me. The S.A.A offers me the perfect opportunity and I don't want to miss it. 

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: Not that I can think of off the top of my head.
Application Revoked. Thank you for taking your time to look into my app.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Hello People of EvoCity and my fine team of Agents,

Recently the Agency has been working indoors. The Agency has focused on building and establishing within our own borders, but have no fear we are still here. Lurking in the shadows, and keeping a watchful eye, the Agency has crafted some new ideologies to push into the field. I of course will keep this classified and only leave it for glorious team of Agents willing to pour their hearts into any objective set in front of them.

Recently after working for many hours, sleepless nights, the Agency was missing something. The Agency lacked a piece of the puzzle which ,I, John Marston quickly picked up upon. I knew of an Agent who had served since the very first days of the Agency being open. Never straying, never questioning his allegiance to the Agency. He had once raised up the ranks, and quickly became humble when he decided he could not fulfill his duties. He came to me many years ago and stated "I cannot take away the opportunity of others away by sitting in this rank. Tomorrow I will be your Agent and not your Officer." I never forgot that moment and this humble man worked for many years as an Agent. This man never neglected his duties, nor felt he was above his fellow Agent. He had served me well in the past. He had fought and squared away for many things today Agents take for granted. An Agent so proud of this fine establishment, he swore he would never leave. He swore that his dying breathe would only be a thank you. A thank for the affection and brotherhood felt here in this home. I bring to you, an Agent who once was my Top Adviser many years ago.. A man of valor and courage. A man respected as a relic of the past, some could say a role model. 

I welcome your new Adviser,

DARK SHADOWFALL!

I have known you for many years, yet you never made me have any questions. Not once did I doubt you, now I bring you back to serve the Agency again. To aide me in my conquest, to aide the Agency in it's battle to overcome the evils that lurk.

Prepare to move Agents! You got work to do.

Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 6 users Like Grub's post:
  • MasterNoda, Zambie, NightHawkd, Audacter, Nightmare, Hitman
Application Revoked.
I no longer have any desire to join, Good luck!
Steam Name: [BB][FL:RP] FieryGamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102759017

Hours on the server: 48 Hours and 41 Minutes

How many RP points do you have? 1 RP Point.

How many bans/blacklists do you have? No Bans and No Blacklists.

What timezone are you located in? GMT - United Kingdom

Full Name (IC): Jamie Ericson

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Jimmy

Current age (IC): 24 Years Old.

Background: I am married to Taylor Cartwright and I am 24 Years old. I have no children and I like police things.

Anything we should know about you?: I have autism and I have no kids. I am very brave and also polite.

Current Street Address (IC): EvoCity - Apartments | Apartment 3

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: Because I would like to take down all of the criminals or drug dealers down. I have five tranquillizer snipers so I can be very stealth.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I have worked with the government many times. I have also worked with the FBI before.

Have you been in any other clans?: I have been in the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: (OOC) [BB] Boo Games (IC) Taylor Cartwright, my wife.

How active are you in game and on the forums?: (OOC) I am very active in game. The last week I've came on here every day for about 3 hours at least.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think I deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency because I am very polite, I am very good with grammar and I am into a lot of police things. I am quite a good role player... Well I think.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: (OOC) I have autism in real life but I believe it makes me more... Well sort of clever. Once again, I am polite, generous and kind.
It seemed like a glorious day, sun was shining, birds were singing, and Mr. John Marston was having a great day. He then received an envelope regarding a job application. Mr. John Marston begins to read..

Kind Regards ~ Ivan Tempski

Edit: Fixed pictures, should work now.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Alfred, Hitman, Bradley
S.A.A. NEWS

In recent news, a great man has joined the ranks. A man of high intelligence, yet humble, this man had shown his dedication to the Agency. He raised his arms in times of need and stood by waiting... Waiting for the next order. He had a rough past, one filled with agony and sorrows, but he did not let the touch his heart of gold. He battered the high seas as he traveled and found himself at the door step of the Agency. He made a plan and chased after his goal. He was determined and let nothing stop him. An unyielding man, he entered the Agency and swore his honor. He swore his allegiance to a cause. He did not want to see wanton hunger to go erode a once shining City. He did not want the civilian population to be pushed around by a man who used terror to win an election. He swore his allegiance to the Agency so that together alongside the others, he would be able to aide the world. I welcome you to the Agency with open arms. Say Hello to your newest Agent,

Viljo!

To the prosperous applicants, I say hello. I say hello to you and I of course wish you good luck. Our application process is not easy as you may know. More men have joined to aide it thus meaning we want to be impressed. If you care for the Agency, we want to see it. We want to see you push yourself. Do not fall to your knees and give up. No one in the Agency here got here by doing that. Work your hardest, show us you care by simply saying hello. The Agency is a home. Understand what you do apply for, understand what you swear to. This is not something you wing and hope for the best. This is a place where we expect you to give it your all. To throw your heart into the Agency, to show us that you truly care. This happy little home cares for its individuals. It cares for every single person that resides inside. Prove to us that you deserve to be apart of such a loving group. A place you could possibly call home one day...

Last week the Agency was seen boosting its funds. It was seen by providing quality weaponry at a proper price to those people looking to defend themselves from the horrors that lurked. A loyal Agent ran the small establishment in hope of eradicating the amount of crime that occurred. One citizen stated, "You'll think twice about robbing a place when you get a double barrel in your face!". 

[Image: faiQyRy.jpg]

Above, SAA establishment located not far off Main Street.

The Agency was also seen spotted removing a Dictator from the City. Units quickly secured the Nexus and used SAA training techniques to infiltrate and destroy potential threats. Many were saved by the intervention of the Shadow Associates Agency. Some of the defenders, such as one SRU, found himself deeply moved by the Agency's actions. He was so moved that he gladly marched on with the troops once a proper President was put into power. Someone to care for an individual's rights and a person who wanted to see the City grow. A person so prestigious, General Patton would of saluted him. The Agents had responded to many calls often called in by the police. The SAA offered the new president a tactical team to throw out any potential threat to Democracy. He was equip with top notch equipment and defenses. This way so the evils of communism could not find themselves back in power. So all liberty loving people could live as they pleased. So they could carry on their futures as they wished without any intervention, unless of course that broke the laws. The Agents fought hard and never yielded to the enemy. They stood their ground wherever they went, whether it was outside of the City or the neighborhood over. They knew their objectives, they knew what they swore to do, so they did it without hesitation. I know personally I could trust these Agents with anything. I know of their great deeds and hearts. I'm damn glad to call them mine.

Securing the new President put into power by the SAA.

The loyal SRU who swore to do this job. A man who believed in doing the right thing. A special shout to you Mr.Wallace.

Units responding to officers in distress.

Agents in the field!

Agent keeping the front door secure.

Over watching the lobby.

Agents quickly securing a target.

Thank you to all SAA Agents and Non-SAA people who make this possible. It wouldn't of been the same without you. People who show their never ending love and make things possible truly bring happiness to even the bleakest of all worlds.. Thank you.

Signed John Marston Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***
The following 7 users Like Grub's post:
  • NightHawkd, Zambie, Jerrycat, MasterNoda, Audacter, Hitman, Bradley