The Shadow Associates Agency
Dear Rice901,

Please use the correct application form by copying and pasting to make it easier for you and clearer for us to read.

S.A.A. - Agent

Juan Rodriguez 
The following 1 user Likes ousmN's post:
  • Grub
(07-30-2015, 05:53 PM)ousmN Wrote:
Dear Rice901,

Please use the correct application form by copying and pasting to make it easier for you and clearer for us to read.

S.A.A. - Agent

Juan Rodriguez 

Will do. Sorry about that.
I regretfully withdraw my application.

Thank you for considering me.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Application removed.
Here is the edited version of my application.

====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name:
=BR= rice901

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:41536346

Hours on the server:
137 hours, 11 minutes.

How many RP points do you have?
2 RP points.

How many bans/blacklists do you have?
2 bans, one blacklist.

What timezone are you located in?
UTC/GMT -8 hours.

====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC):
John Fortino

Nick and/or Code Name(s):
No known aliases

Current age (IC):
35 years old.

Background:
Worked as an undercover police officer in the Castelli crime family for fifteen years, after being caught with a wire microphone John was beaten badly and left for dead on the outskirts of a city he did not know or recognize. A man in a black Ford Raptor drove up to John and called 911, while in the ambulance to the hospital John learned that he was in Evo City and that the man in the black Ford Raptor was an ex-cop like himself.
After fully recovering John made his way to the Nexus and asked the secretary about job opportunities, first he became a cop and one thing led to another. He fought alongside his blue brothers and sisters during many uprisings, dispersed several riots, and even saw the end of a corrupt and brutal president.
During all those events he realized that he wanted to help the people of Evo City any way he could, so he became the President. During his term he met a man that worked for the SAA that offered to work alongside a dying government. Police employment was at an all time low, there were no paramedics and the only firefighter had had his license revoked.
During John's short time working alongside the SAA he realized that these were the type of people who would do anything to protect the city and its people. John knew in his heart that that was what he wanted to do.

Anything we should know about you?:
Worked as an undercover cop for several years until I was found out by the son of Robert Castelli. Before joining law enforcement I was enlisted in the Navy as a corpsman.

Current Street Address (IC):
Back Street, Apartment block A, unit A, Room 3B.

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I would like to do more for Evo City than I can as being a police officer, I want to get a more intense roleplay experience with others rather than flying solo in a radio car as a cop. Joining something bigger than myself also plays a part in it; I greatly admire the professionalism and the discipline of the SAA and would like to add to the SAA's large task force.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:
I worked as Presidential security, small business security and as a police officer.

Have you been in any other clans?:
Badass Rednecks

Do you have any references that we may contact?:
[AG]stonefly1416
a Disabled Deer
[FL:RP] Turtlewithamustache

How active are you in game and on the forums?:
Planning on becoming much more active in the game and the forums, although family comes first and that sometimes will keep me away from the computer. Camping and school will also interfere sometimes.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I have done nothing spectacular to deserve to join the SAA, I believe that I will prove myself during training and the tests in order to deserve a spot in the SAA. The things that I have done on the server are; roleplay to the best of my abilities, try to stay out of trouble, and to separate myself from those that would encourage me to get into trouble.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:
I am trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
I am an eagle scout.
S.A.A. NEWS!

I have seen men and women who have stood by the Agency. I have seen them aide Agents they had never met before. People willing to give their lives to the Agency if asked to do so. They are not like ordinary people and the Agency does not let one's actions go unnoticed, good or bad. This man had decided to put his heart into a goal. Dedication, loyalty, and determination were words that he constantly heard. He let nothing stop him from pursuing his dream. His dream of becoming an Agent. A person who cares for the people of the world and ones who have a profound sense of joy from merely helping Citizens off the street. A person full of pride in their work and never straying from their loyalty. This Agent had been seen aiding the wounded in the hospitals. Where he, with his warming smile, allowed families to get through difficult times. He had been seen fighting on the front lines, defending that flame of good from being snuffed out by evil. This Agent proved that he truly belonged here. I present to you,

AGENT AUDACTER!

Welcome to the Agency Audacter. I know we made the right decision picking you as an Agent for the Shadow Associates Agency.

The Agency also found another man fit to be an Agent. A man honorable and proud who had a profound sense of respect for the Agency. He honored their words of wisdom and what they stand for. This man found himself in the shoes of a volunteer, being agile and quick to assist the Agents on the Front. Despite from the grueling tasks he had overcome, this not deter this, but only made him want to become of the Agency more. He watched Marston and his Agents move efficiently through hills and storms, yet never halting to complain. He knew this was the organization for him. He had the heart and dedication to become an Agent. I bring to you, a person who is well suited for the job. A man who is deserving to be an Agent, I bring you

AGENT NIGHTMARE!

Welcome to our home Nightmare. We know that you will do a great job as an Agent for the Shadow Associates Agency.

Over the last few days the Agency had been see doing quite a lot. Besides having their engineers build a new place to lay their heads, the Agency had been seen doing much more prior. The Agency had been aiding the wounded after civilians had been hit and nearly wiped out by a mad gun man. The Agency quickly set up a hospital to aide those in pain and horror after what they had been through. The Agency setup across from BP as soon as they could. They remodeled the whole building to to make the building into a well working facility. The Agency felt their hearts break seeing such kind people hurt. They setup the facility for free because they believe in the right cause. They believe in aiding the people of EvoCity. They often say "For a better EvoCity", since everyday they fight to improve the place they reside at. 

The President stopping by to view the successes of the Agency.

A wide variety of people working together.

Picture of everything flowing together like it should. Thank you to the Agents and Applicants who made this possible.

After getting up to speed, whether it was the hospital or aiding the government, the Agency had decided to relax. Instead of running across the world on foot as usual or responding to deadly situations, the Agency had ran its apartment building. The Agency had decided that it would be a great idea to give EvoCity a place of residence that was safe, friendly, and that had a perfect environment. The Apartment building kept out any hostile people and enforced strict ruling to ensure the majority was content. Overall the Agency considers its a success since it allowed Agents to operate quite differently. A much easier task, but showed how needed teamwork was needed. Without coordination and teamwork such a place could of not existed. The Agency had operated so efficiency that even government officials had stayed at the Apartments due to its great Security Team and its great environment. A perfect place to stay for a fair price. Not only did the Agency have top notch Security, but it also had two Chauffeurs who constantly ran people to where they wanted to go. Free of charge. A very high class yet friendly environment provided by the Agency. I thank the Agents and applicants who participated to make the apartments work so smoothly.

Aiding a resident to his room.

A picture of the vice president's balcony.

Picture of an apartment.

A nice shot of an apartment coming together.

Thank you for everyone that always makes the Agency feel welcomed to the City. The ones who care and work to either help it or simply want to see it stay alive. 

Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency.

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 11 users Like Grub's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Rice901, DVN, Bradley, Smex, yarrrs, ousmN, Nacreas, MasterNoda, Audacter, Enzyme

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Viljo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14686958

Hours on the server: 2873

How many RP points do you have? 23

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 0

What timezone are you located in? GMT +2 summer time and +3(currently +3)

Full Name (IC): Teresa Addison

Nick and/or Code Name(s): None

Current age (IC): 26

Background: Teresa was in the military school when she was younger(15-18), she unfortunately quit elementary school to follow her father's footsteps, and decided to work for the military. She got interested of the whole concept, so she decided to study healthcare when she turned 18. Teresa has worked with a corporation called Evocity's Healthcare, she aided the wounded and helped them to recover from their injuries.
When she was 19, she started to do weed, sadly she got the wrong picture of the actual proper use of it, but she has recovered and seeks friends to talk with.
In general she is really friendly, intellectual, and can be shy around unknown people, but she tries to actively hide it, as she was working for healthcare corporation. 

Anything we should know about you?: Teresa actively tries to work herself out as a doctor and healthcare expert. She has dedicated her life to aid wounded, help people in need and wants her future to look bright, and she wants to prove that to herself and her friends.

Current Street Address (IC): Evocity Apartment St 1A

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: IC: I have high belief that this is the place for a person like me, I am professional with healthcare and I am sure my skills will be put in good use here. I want to prove myself to agency that is organized and well acknowledged what they are doing, and this is what I am looking for.
OOC: This is a clan I wanted to applicate for long time now, as it is very professional and I think my skills will be put to good use here. 

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: IC: I am not scared to show what I can do, I have worked for corporation before that is experienced with healthcare and agency intelligence. I have knowledge of this stuff, and I want to show it to this agency.
OOC: I have been a guard many times, so this line of work is not accustomed to me.

Have you been in any other clans?: Yes. MNU, Estleback, Slyfox.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Audacter, Nighthawkd and Ousmn

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I am in game every day atleast 5 hours, I can be even more on weekends and holidays, even 12 hours. I am on the forums everyday atleast 45 minutes.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am aware this agency is looking for people with great acknowledge of what they are doing, and I am confident enough to say I am worthful for this agency. I trust that I will be put to a test and I am ready to take the test. 

I can be a little shy myself around multiple people if I don't know them that well. But I am generally a person with good humour and nice nature so making new friends is not a problem for me. 

Best regards, Viljo.

The following 7 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Jan, Falc, MasterNoda, Altoria, Ivan Tempski, Bradley, Hitman

Steam Name: [FL:RP] BlackScorpion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49700869

Hours on the server: 350

How many RP points do you have? 1

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 0!

What timezone are you located in? UTC +1 (Germany)

Full Name (IC): Wolf Grimmfield

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Wolf

Current age (IC): 25

Background: Was a child with very rich parents. He just wanted a normal live like the other kids, but his parents treated him like a little dog. So he ran away from Home with the age of 11 years. He lived on the street... allone. A Mafia boss took him with, and he got a realy hard, evil, stron as f*ck...

Anything we should know about you?: Um.. i don't think so. Smile

Current Street Address (IC): - (on the street)

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I was amazed when i rad what the clan will be doing. so i just wanted to join.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes. I had my own clan once

Have you been in any other clans?: See the question above

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Good Builder (+nice looking)/ Great driver.

How active are you in game and on the forums?: Forum not much i am much more in the game

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am a good team player. I can talk easily to people and can talk/ translate in German.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: Can get aggressive in some situations.

Steam Name: [FL:RP]  Little Big Horn!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59792421

Hours on the server: 2027 Hours

How many RP points do you have?: 21

How many bans do you have: 0

How many blacklists do you have: 7 (Most of them when I had less than 100 hours when I was new to fl and thought it would be funny to block roads since I had not a clue as what to do.)

What timezone are you located in?: Pacific Timezone (GMT) United Kingdom

Full Name (IC): Sgt. Jack O'Neil

Nick and/or Code Name(s):

Little - When Sister was young, he was smaller than the average kid so his friends decided that he needed a cool nick name, so they created Little.

PlaneTrash - This was a mean nick name that the kids around the neighbourhood came up with to bully Sister for his loss.

BigHorn - When Sister was working with the police force within Evo city he met some friends and he told them about this famous battle of the Little Big Horn. After them joking about him being a nerd they called Him "Big Horn".

Current age (IC): 31

Background:
Sister was born 1984, at 02:13AM. He was born as a small young baby, the doctors quickly moved the new born baby into an incubator to try and keep the baby alive. Sisters parents Dave and Emma, were shocked at this and demanded that they saw the baby at once but the doctors refused. He was then later reunited with his paernts a week later and they were allowed to leave the hospital. A few years later when he was 7 he was involved in a plane crash while on his way back from a family holiday in Egypt. He was one of the few only surivors, unfortunately his father did not survive and he was left with only his mother. He was then out of school for a while with his mother struggling to make a living and support what was left of the family she had to spend most of her money on a private tutor in hope to educate her son. When Sister was of age he inlisted into the police force and got his drivers license. It is here that in the police force where he learnt how to use a firearm and drive cars at high speed and not crash. He was orrignaly working in another city but he got a transfer to evo city where he currently lives now as an unemployed citizen. He lost his job due to assaulting his superior after refusing to arrest a homeless child as he remember what it was like to lose a father. Sister often likes to send letters to his mother when he gets the chance and tells here that he will return one day to live agian.

Anything we should know about you?: 
Sister Santorini is 9 stone and 4,11, he has had alot of experience sneaking into places since  his size allowing him access to all kinds of places. Sister currently lives by himself in small shacks arround the city despite his wealth. Sister has done mainly legal work for most of his life and a has committed a few petty crimes after he got kicked off the police force.  Sister is a kind but hard working man, this allowed him to quickly progress in the ranks of the police force before getting kicked off the force in late December.

Current Street Address (IC): 1432 Cub Avenue, Apartment #03 

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: 
(IC) When I lost my job as a Police Officer, I needed to make some money in order to pay rent, eat and live my life as every other citizen does in their life. I don't want the shame of returning to get the support from my family or friends as it will been seen as a dishonour to my father. I respect my father and I don't want to give him a bad name. I did a few side jobs but they were not satifying and I wanted a change, something new and wild. As a Police Officer I could only imagine to be one of the big boys or a Government official something with real power and authority. I don't want to turn to crime agian since it is not what my father would want, I have already made a bad name with myself. The Government will no longer accept me in Evo city so I am applying for a chance. This will be my only shot in getting my life back in order. Without I won't know where to turn or what to do.
(OOC) I feel that I need something other to do in fearless, something to be part of and this clan is just what I am looking for. I enjoy professional Roleplay and I have seen what the Shadow Associates Agency  is like and I feel like I should be part of this. Some of my friends have joined and they agree that it was one of the best choices they have done.  I think that applying for this place would be the best option for me since it would widely vasten my rp skills.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:
(OOC)
I have had experience in such things as Security and Governmental work during my time roleplaying in fearless.
(IC)
Police Officer -- I worked at the Department of Justice in Evo City, where I maintained law and order within the city for a few years.
Bodyguard -- While working with the police force I was assaigned a role as to be the body guard of the president for a speech.
Underground Dealer -- I worked with some people to sell drugs in order to get some cash after I lost my job as a police officer, I needed to be stealthy and sabotage rival drug dealers.
Frumentarii -- I established my own private investigator company in order to make some cash, since I found it would fit nicely with my new firearms and tracking abilities given to me by the police force.

Have you been in any other clans?:
Other than Gmod I have not been in any other clans. The Santorini Family - This is a clan I was a part of for a long time. This was my first clan so I did not want to leave but eventually  I quit after the owners long inactivity with the clan. It was not really going anywhere, so I am now looking to join a clan.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: 
[FL:RP] Soviethooves
[FL:RP] Mees120
Proxen

How active are you in game and on the forums?: 

Ingame: 
I'm on for about 1-7 hours a day some times even more then that since I usaly have nothing to do then play fearless all day. 

Forums:
I check the forums when I wake up and while I am playing during the day to make sure I don't miss upcoming events and cool suggestions on the forums, I don't post much but that does not mean I am inactive.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
The main reason I feel that I deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency is that I enjoy working in teams and achiving goals set. I also am very hard working and will stop at nothing just to get my work done. I will be willing to help out in anyway necessary if I am allowed to join the clan. I am a friendly person and a great friend to most, I don't hold grudges over rp as it is only a game and we are only here to have fun.

I am 16 years of age if this is required.

Thank you for reading this.