The Shadow Associates Agency
It's called communication, we had a talk with the group you're allied with: Estleback. We do not ever wish to talk to a group like the SAA, nor do we wish to ever meet you anywhere.

Thank you too for not talking with your alliance.

-Don Candolini.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weecow, Bowiii
(07-11-2014, 07:22 PM)Jan Wrote: --SNIP--

Thank you for your concerns, I shall now address them and go through that chat we had earlier.

I contacted you earlier to speak to you about the recent events, and see if you could let us know of your side of the story, which was needed for us to try make a fair evaluation on the recent events.

At the end of the chat, you stated the following-
"[FL:RP] Jan @ Back: Now we do not wish to have any more hostility from both corporations, no more spying, no more trashtalking."

Now, we appreciate this, and we haven't actually broke anything we said about this. I told you I'd stop any sort of spying as you felt it was harassing you, and we don't want to make you feel harassed. I think this is a very, very, generous offer considering the distress you put Estleback through, but as the professional organisation we are, we decided to make sure your side was happy with the current on goings.

Now, you mentioned trashtalking, I wouldn't call the recent post trashtalking, but it was actually only a informative post regarding the recent events and the allied organisation was letting the public know of the recent events, and they portrayed it in a totally unbiased way and gave the true story.

This wasn't aimed in a hostile way, nor was it trashtalking. I'd also like to point out we haven't spyed on you, so I have no idea how we have broke that.

Following on from that, as I stated, I would bring this up in the next meeting:
"[FL:RP] Wood: We shall bring this up in our next meeting, thank you for letting us know."

Now, as I said, we haven't even had this meeting yet. You state a lack of communication, but I haven't had the chance to contact all the effected organisations yet about this, and you need to respect the fact I need some time to conclude my investigations, which I am conducting to be fair to you and us, so we actually know the reasons for everything.

"[FL:RP] Jan @ Back: Do we have your word that you are going to stop spying on us, and are you going to stop threathning my family?"

This was what you had my word on, and you haven't been threatened or spied on since we had that chat, so I conclude the statement of us breaking a agreement totally invalid.

I would now be greatful if we could keep this of the organisations thread, and move it onto a private message.

Regards,
Director of Development
Edward Petersons, Estleback Corporation Associate
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 6 users Like Wood's post:
  • Grub, Floodify, Ciryl, Enzyme, Nacreas, ousmN
**You check your post as you do everyday, and find a slightly heavy parcel tied with a sturdy ribbon. You open it with a sharp knife only to find a brand new Ipad with a note. "A gift to you."After powering it up, this is found in the notes section.."

S.A.A Application Form

Steam Name:[FL:RP] NeXuS | rithvikm8

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40606601

Time Zone: GMT+5.5

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 467

Bans On The Server: None

In-Game Name: Ranus "Nexus" Cocale

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I'll start off by saying this, I am bringing loyalty and confidence as my main traits along with discretion in completing my tasks. I possess a wide variety of arms suited for different situations,whether it be the AWP sniper rifle or the Galil Assault rifle among others, the means to get them and the wealth. While I am not perfect, my ability to use them are definitely above average. I have a scientific mind, which in turn leads to me finding creative solutions. Now, to talk about stealth. To not create a false image, I will point this out. I have been able to sneak my way past high security a good amount of times, (The Nexus on lockdown, the offices, etc.)

However, things haven't always gone smoothly. In those instances, I am very persuasive and I usually don't run since I would be mowed down without anything to stop him/her. I try to cause a delay long enough for help to arrive (or not) or I manage to slip out, either by using words or confusion. I usually attempt to leave the jails open as a precaution. Some distractions include a request from a helper, gunshots nearby,etc.

I have worked as a guard before for many high-profile officials, so that's nothing new. I plan on helping in any way I can and I will take due responsibility for my actions. I believe that I can get along with the other members without any issues and I am eager to work alongside them. I understand my life will be at risk whenever I am assigned a task and I have no qualms about this. Let's end it with this, I understand what it takes to join.

Now, to move on.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: As stated before, I do have experience in what I do, since I have been in skirmishes and engagements in the past. I do tend to be a bit riskier which actually do pay off (most of the time). These risks aren't unnecessary however since I understand the meaning of practicality unless I have no other option. Dedication and finishing the job will be my priorities. I do enjoy role playing and I know when and when not to be serious. While marketing isn't my forte, it isn't a weakness for me either. I'm fine with experimenting as well. Hence, I believe I should get the job and I hope I won't be considered a liability.

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] GreeD^, GHOSTK1LL3R, Dogysmash, Rivahl, [FL:RP] NightHawkd, [FL:RP] Raptor

Activity on FL (1-10): Around a 7

Miscellaneous:I don't know how it'll be, but I will be as active as I can. Also, I have one major weakness. My driving ability.

IC Physical Features - 6'1, Sicilian, 160 pounds, Medium Build, 34 years of age

Thanks for reading my application.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Whoopie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 12.

Hours On The Server: 346.

Bans On The Server: 8. (Last one was 1 year and 7 months ago)

In-Game Name: Simon J. Berry

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring everything, really. I'm a very versatile and all-round person. I'm good at security, decent at building and a good talker.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job because I am a great, loyal fighter who serves well for his friends and allies. I also have a lot of experience fighting for other clans, as I once used to lead my own.

References We Can Contact: DoomDude1, GhostRider, Ciryl, Floodify, Mr Dragon GR, Verzyn, Freezak, USS Freedom

Activity on FL (1-10): That would be a 7 if I start to play in my regular "schedule" again.

Miscellaneous:
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 2 users Like whoopie's post:
  • actor, Ciryl
Cancel this application
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • NightHawkd, Nexus, Ivan Tempski
(07-13-2014, 09:58 PM)Smex Wrote: Miscellaneous:
I have recently Resigned of my position in Armium Services and would like to explore more diverse and new options that i am yet to explore
As the General of Armium Services, I would like to comment on this.

We had Smex in our team and enjoyed defending together with him, he was following orders in the start, everything was going forward towards the promotions, and his reputation in a clan..
He had a good leading spirit!
He was at the First Class rank in Armium.

But I wont lie now, cause Smex had some bad sides aswell.
His loyality was on & off. Our team didnt roleplay every day, as it used to.
We' were having some inactivity (2 - 3 Days) Since Defending the S.A.A - I knew that he wanted to join them.. I never knew that he would make an application the day he left Armium

While Defending the S.A.A Headquarter, Smex was not defending it neither listening to orders. (It must've been to boring for him)

I recommend Geoffrey Lockson for you Organizisation.

BUT.. I do not recommend to promote him in anyways, for a long time. Untill he has been proven himself - For a longer period!

The choice will be yours. I am here for comment, not for the Decision.

+ Leading Spirit + Teamwork at Start + Funny + Serious

- Loyality - Following orders - Unserious

Sincerly the Armium General
(07-13-2014, 11:23 PM)actor Wrote:
+ Serious

- Unserious

Ok. + Clever - Retarded
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Greed^, equal, EthanArcher
You'll be contacted if we require information regarding applicants.
Regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Steam Name: Drullex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80091016

Time Zone: Swedish - Stockholm - time zone

Roleplaying Points: 0, I dont have anny.

Hours On The Server: 646

Bans On The Server: I dont know.

In-Game Name: Philip Sandstone.

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Good Shoter, Good Handly With Guns, I know how i doing in a hostage Sitousen.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I thinking i maybe can help the clan to grow and be bigger
and maybe stronger and i have some good ideas i can show.

References We Can Contact: You can Contact me on Steam Drullex and on my skype.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8.

Miscellaneous:
The following 1 user Likes Drullex's post:
  • Weecow

The Shadow Associates Agency - War Assistance

The Shadow Associates Agency will partake in war to assist Estlebacks efforts against The Candolini Family. We wish to stand with you, as any enemy of our ally is our enemy. All personell and resources will be put to good use to ensure that Estleback and S.A.A will be successful in preventing The Candolini Family from doing any more damage to innocent people. For far too long, the Candolinis have been allowed to conduct illegal businesses regarding blackmailing, threatening and killing. It will no longer be tolerated and we'll deal with the Candolinis, one time for all, together.

Signed -

John Marston - Leader of S.A.A.
Erik DeFynne - S.A.A. Adviser
Sharnein Relin - S.A.A. Adviser

[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 7 users Like Grub's post:
  • Wood, Floodify, Von Tempski, Enzyme, Nacreas, Feffe, ousmN