The Shadow Associates Agency
Quick note to the applicants,

Applications are being heavily reviewed, but due to minor complications, chain of command had shifted its focus. Thank you for your patience.

Agents,

Short and sweet, meeting is nearing in the future. I'll nail a date by tomorrow. If you have any questions, comments and or concerns, contact me immediately.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hello Everyone!

Today I'd like to welcome aboard someone who has worked very diligently to get to where he is now... He showed fourth effort that was consistent in many aspects an agent needs to have..

I am proud to welcome our newest Agent ZedsDead!

On that note I will announce that we will interviewing a couple of people toward the end of this week who have proven to us that they show what it takes to be an Agent.

Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 4 users Like Grub's post:
  • Enzyme, Verzyn, Feffe, ousmN
Welcome to the Agency, Zed. Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Feffe
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Morbid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75692057

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 121 (Keep in mind I play FL everyday, so my hours should me much higher.)

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Antonio Covella ( I am changing it soon and will keep you updated. )

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am an all-round nice guy who is a quick learner, very adaptive and a skilled leader. I am friendly to all and never turn my back on anyone. if you need help, I'm your guy.

Creativity is one of my strong points which allows me to be a good builder, thinker and overall RP'er. I'm also very tactical and can work my way out of a dangerous situation quickly and safely.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I believe I should get this job as I am very persistent when it come to getting the job done. I never give up and never will. I can also bring new cards to the table which is useful as I never run out of ideas. Leadership also runs through my veins as I can lead a team to victory with minimum casualties and maximum success.

References We Can Contact: Anti-Killer, DarkAngelx (Sorry, I would put more but I don't want to put people down without their permission.)

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous:
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to welcome a newer face to the Agency. Someone who has been battling for our eye for quite some time. You may know him so without further ado, Welcome newest Agent WorldWideCoffee! We know you will do great like our other Agents.

Applicants,

Applications take time and effort from us since we consistently review every small detail which means put a lot of effort into your application. It'll help you in the long run!

Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency
The following 5 users Like Grub's post:
  • Enzyme, Feffe, Verzyn, ousmN, WorldWideCoffee
Welcome to the Agency ZedsDead and WorldWideCoffee!
To those of you future applicants or those presently awaiting approval of their application. Listen.

I know some of you have and will be waiting quite some time to hear that you've been accepted. Trust me. Wait it out. I had to wait 3 months and after waiting patiently and believing I'm going to be accepted I finally did.

My point is...No matter how bleak or blank the outcome may look, wait it out. Because you never know if the day you withdraw your application was the day you'd be accepted.

Have patience guys Smile Its worth it.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Grub, Spartanjunior
Steam Name:
[FL:RP] GotWaffle
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:52552106
Time Zone:
Eastern
Roleplaying Points:
Hours On The Server:
Bans On The Server:
10 (none recent in past 3-4 months)
In-Game Name:
Daniel "waffle" Marty
What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I can handle tasks and missions very well. When ever a higher rank gives me orders, I try my best to execute the order. I am also friendly and a fast learner if i need to learn how to do anything.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I would love to be apart of this clan! Iv'e seen many RP's with this clan and I love to RP
References We Can Contact:
None
Activity on FL (1-10):
Miscellaneous:
Dear Mr Marston and Mr Pinkerton,

I am writing to inform you of my resignation notice, with my current state of affairs I must leave this brilliant agency. It has been a complete honour working for you and I have met some truly amazing people during my stay. I want to wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and I have no doubt you will remain one of the most prestigious agencies in the state.

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Anderson
Verzyn
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Hooter
Dear Mr Marston and Mr Pinkerton,

I am sadly writing to inform you that I will be resigning from your magnificent agency. Honestly, I did not see this coming so soon however recently a lot of things in my life have changed, maybe for the best who knows. However, now I am taking a different path in life and I hope you understand that. It has been an honour being a part of shadows in these recent months and I performed everything to 100% of my ability. However I no longer feel I will be able to perform to 100% and I really do hope this great agency can find someone who can perform the tasks I withheld 110% effort. I wish you the greatest of look on your future endeavourers.

Agent Mason signing off.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck