The Shadow Associates Agency
(05-05-2013, 03:10 AM)Verzyn Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Verzyn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 22

Hours On The Server: 580

Bans On The Server: 3

In-Game Name: Logan Monoghan

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Determination, intelligence and loyalty. I am a perfectionist and I won't stop till the job is done to the best of my ability, failure it not an option. I like to think of myself as a unique builder so I can definitely help with your engineering projects! (If you need examples I can provide them) I am very strategic and organised, I can resolve a situation by thinking through the options and weighing up the odds.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I admire this clan greatly and I would ensure that I won't let anyone down. I follow orders, I respect my superiors and I enjoy doing so. I would love a chance to prove myself to everyone in the clan that I deserve a place here.

References We Can Contact: Well I have roleplayed with quite a few people in this clan, to name a few: Ousmn, Rolorox, GRiiM, Narcotic, Pavilion, Fiblez

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous:
I would like to personally vouch for the acceptance of this man, I have seen first hand his prowess in combat and talent in handling seemingly impossible hostile situations. I would be honored to serve beside him as a fellow agent in the field. He is definitely the kind of operator we want in a Information gathering or combat situation.

,Agent Frost
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Verzyn
SAA Is doing very good.
Keep up the good work guys. Cheese
The following 6 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Enzyme, Pavilion, Grub, ousmN, York, Ciryl
Steam Name:Hermeyyy

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50499539

[b]Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time
UTC+00:00

[b]Roleplaying Points:1

[b]Hours On The Server:134

[b]Bans On The Server:1

[b]In-Game Name:Maria clara

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA:Good rp and info if i participate as a spy

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

References We Can Contact:

[b]Activity on FL (1-10):10

[b]Miscellaneous:W.H.O world health orginization - Thebrotherhood and tru OG's
***A letter is sent to the Shadow Associates Agency***

The letter reads:

Dear Owners and Shadow Associates Agency members,

I am writing to you regarding an application to your service.

Steam Name: [FL:M] Aviator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48558317

Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 14

Hours On The Server: 1033

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Luke Matthews

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am a very trustworthy person. You can rely on me to get the job done, and get it done well. I have a lot of determination and will try to resolve any problems quickly and not leave them or let them grow worse. I can bring you my intelligence and preparation skills. I am good at planning and thinking ahead, as well as assessing and adapting to current situations. I am loyal and well organised.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I believe I should get the job because of several factors. These include, reliability: You can rely on me to do things, this also includes my activity as I am available throughout most of the day. Respectful: I respect all members and all people, I will respect decision made by people in higher command. Listening: I have good listening skills, in addition I will listen to and follow any orders given to me. Honesty: I am very honest and will report a failure and admit to my mistakes. Organisation: I am very organised and will bring all information needed, and not given in late.

References We Can Contact: Pavilion, Narcotic, Adman, Enzyme.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9-10

Miscellaneous: - (Not quite sure what to put in here).
Regards,
aviator
Afternoon everyone,

I am here today to welcome our newest Agent Verzyn

We know you will do an excellent job here at the Shadows Associates Agency.

For all of our current applicants we will hopefully get to you shortly. We take our time when it comes to applicants because we like to watch over you and make sure we are recruiting the greatest members possible.

For now all of our current agents please keep in touch with our private forums because events will be informed in them. And to all of our newer agents that have yet to receive the password you will get in the near future.

That is everything for now,
Matthew Pinkerton.
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Narc, Verzyn, Weecow, Floodify, aviator, York, Enzyme, Ciryl
Welcome to the Shadow Associates Agency, Verzyn!
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Verzyn, Jono
Steam Name: Hungames

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568

Time Zone: Est

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 310

Bans On The Server: 7

In-Game Name: Marvel Jackman

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring good skills, loyalty, and respect. I am also honest. I will tell if I do something harmful to the clan or release information. Also, I am very patient. I can wait for people to give me information or do a mission for a long time until asking.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job because I have many things to offer. Some are 1. Trustworthy: I can be very trustworthy because I can keep secrets and clan information. 2. Cooperative: I am cooperative because I can switch between any things whenever you want or need me to. 3. Respectful: I am very respectful to everyone in and out of the clan. 4. Loyal: I am a very loyal man. If I get into this clan I will never leave except if I leave fearless. 5. Patience: I will always wait until you need me to a mission or help out. I don't go around asking for orders or say things I want to do.

References We Can Contact: Griim, Freezak,

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous:
stupid signature keeps breaking
(06-12-2013, 12:05 AM)Hungames Wrote: I will commit myself to doing something harmful to the clan or release information.

Ehm.. I hope that is a typo...

Anyways... Welcome Verzyn!
I'm sure you will do good!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Verzyn, Jono
(06-13-2013, 12:30 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:05 AM)Hungames Wrote: I will commit myself to doing something harmful to the clan or release information.

Ehm.. I hope that is a typo...

Anyways... Welcome Verzyn!
I'm sure you will do good!
Thanks for telling me. It is a typo. Will fix now.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Steam Name: Pilot

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25415126

Time Zone:EST

Roleplaying Points:6

Hours On The Server:495

Bans On The Server:1

In-Game Name:Martin Riggs

What Can You Bring To The SAA: If I can join the SAA, I can bring a variety of skills and abilities. I was a former SAA agent, and I am finally interested in joining the SAA again. When I was in the SAA I was a enjoyable member and a very humorous person. I can bring all of my GMOD experience together, along with my previous experience and be the best member that I can be. I have been playing v2d and I am very familiar with the rules and responsibilities of the Fearless server. I can be very cooperative with my leaders and my peers. I also have a strong will to reach a goal and help others reach the same goal.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think that I should get the job for multiple reasons. One of these reasons would be that I am a very cooperative person, and can listen very well. I also think that I should get the job because I can be a big contribution to the SAA team. I am also a veteran and a former SAA agent. I also have a variety of skills in many different aspects, such as aiming and close-quarters combat. I also am a very creative and passionate speaker.

I realize that times have changed from when I left the SAA. I realize that I need to begin working on my seriousness and maturity. I know that things have gotten more serious and new members have joined. I need to begin meeting new members and joining up with them to make me more enjoyable and tolerable around my clan members. I really hope that I can make the SAA leaders and other high SAA rank proud of me. I know that things will be rough, but I hope with time and prestigious effort, that I can work my way up the ropes. I hope to be the most valiant and most worth-while member I can be.

I would like to start fresh in the clan and make a new identity for myself. I realy hope that if the SAA accepts me as a new member, that I can prove myself worthy and fit form my position or positions.

References We Can Contact: Any Former SAA agent: Fultzy, TC224, and Dark Shadowfall.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7

Miscellaneous: I really want to come back and join the SAA and I hope to be successful and join this great community.
The following 1 user Likes Pilot's post:
  • Reefanis