STEAM_0:1:33573188

Time Zone:
-9:30 (Adelaide, Darwin (Australia))

Roleplaying Points:
Currently 0, working on it.

Hours On The Server:
227 Hours

Bans On The Server:
2, for reasons that weren't actually legitimate.

In-Game Name:
Frank 'xSylice' Wolf

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I could bring firepower, support, backup, anything you'se wish for.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
Because I always stay onto-the-task when asked for it, can be trusted and follow all Server rules whilst doing so.

References We Can Contact:
Well, I was suggested to this by Jokhah.

Activity on FL (1-10):
About 3-4 Hours On weekdays and atleast 6-18 on Weekends

Miscellaneous:
I Own a BMW, Tides Truck.
I withdraw my application.
Didn't really hear anything for about a month or even more now, I'd like to know if I'm in or not, cause then I'd seek for something else to hop in if I didn't succeed here.
We apologize for our late response on applications. We will have them all finished by Saturday.
Indeed, this is taking quite long. I hope that they are really done by Saturday, and I hope that this clan is not as inactive on the Servers as it is on the Forums.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Floodify
Our official forum is always going. Applications are not really our priority right now. We expect you as the applicant to be patient just like in real life. We do not drop everything for applications.
*You receive a letter*

To the Shadow Associates Agency, we have looked at your team and the people currently in The Sweeney wish to add you as an ally to our clan. We think you would be ideal allies as we are both on the lawful side of things and can help each other out in situations. In another situation we both use the offices beside the nexus (v2d) and maybe we could share it if we both want to use it.

Sincerely,
David Child - The Sweeney
I would like to welcome WorldWideCoffee back into the Shadow Associates Agency! We know you will do an outstanding job like you did before.

As for everyone else, all applications have been denied for different reasons. We encourage members to reapply in the future! If you would like the reasons why please contact me. I will happily inform you and hopefully you can change to the better and reapply. We suggest waiting at least a week before reapplying. Until then we here at the SAA wish you the best of luck.

Signed,
Matthew Pinkerton

***Stamped SAA***
The following 7 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Spartanjunior, Rayokan, GhostRider, Infernaw, DoomDude1, GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl
Welcome WorldWideCoffee Smile
Steam Name:Pilot

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25415126

Time Zone:EST

Roleplaying Points:6

Hours On The Server:486

Bans On The Server:2

In-Game Name:Martin Riggs

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can bring back some of my old techniques and principles. I can bring multiple combat techniques. I can also bring some great role-playing.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I think I should get the job because of my past experience. I have proven to bee adequate in combat situations. I also have 6 RP points that shows my RP ability.

References We Can Contact:Grub, Coffee, Fultzy, Spartanjunior, and Trevor Jackson.

Activity on FL (1-10):7

Miscellaneous:None.