The Shadow Associates Agency
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:14131954

Time Zone:GMT +1 (about to change to central time usa)

Roleplaying Points:2

Hours On The Server:Almost 300

Bans On The Server:2: 1st one for RDM and Random Raid, 2 day ban. 2nd one was labeled as Hate-Speech for calling someone a retard over OOC, 7 day ban appealed to 1 day ban.

In-Game Name:Chris "Jokhah" Simmons

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I've built a little bit of a name for myself in a few fields. As a BMD I'm known for growing massive amounts of weed, holding a neutral zone for disputes among rivals, and offering fair deals to people. I can stalk and lurk fairly well in almost any area of v2d. People know I'm above average in a combat situation and the ones who don't sort that out pretty quick. I exercise fair judgement as a cop. As SS my president never typically has an issue with wouldbe raiders. As a criminal, I tend to be level headed about pulling off heists and don't run around randomly working against people. I know how to follow orders and have the ability to act without them in most situations.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I want the job. I think I would make a great addition to your team.

References We Can Contact:I haven't asked these people prior to this so I don't know how they will respond. Doctor Enzyme would probably have a few things to say, Carnage though he's a bit reckless and with ION, BloopzTV who heads the unofficial clan I'm in, Nyx could talk to you about my SS ability to some degree, Salinski has seen me work a little bit, Skitz could comment about my character. There are more and I will edit them in as I get it more organized.

Activity on FL (1-10):I'd say 9-10 it's the only Gmod server group I play on and I'm on every day

Miscellaneous:I've asked several members of this group about joining before, they have all told me to apply, none of them said I shouldn't so I take that as a sign to finally get this application in.
Withdrawing Application :
Reason : Joined another clan
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Steam Name: Tolman™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22040848

Time Zone: +1 ( Not sure ) It's Denmark

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: 236

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Luke Tolman

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Alot of serious roleplay and some good times Smile

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because i know love to roleplay and i can play many kinds of roleplays Smile

References We Can Contact: Inferwee, Grub

Activity on FL (1-10): 5

Miscellaneous: I'm 16 years old and from Denmark
Thank you for your applications. We will hopefully speak to you in the near future
If you don't get interviewed does that mean you aren't in?

Also, I've changed my Steam name for the christmas thing so my name is temporary:MerryXmas56
Welcome newest Member Mono!

We know you will do well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Theomenz, mono
Welcome to the Agency Mono.
Welcome to the clan Mono! You're a really great RP'r from the few I have done with you and I really look forward to RPing with you.
Welcome Mono!
Thank you!

I'd also like to announce that it's a switch over from YMCM, and from what I'm aware there are some Agency members who do not appreciate YMCM. I'll still maintain an active relationship/friendship with the leaders (hopefully this is okay!)