The Shadow Associates Agency
Thank you for your application. We will get back to you shortly.

Also: I would like to welcome our newest Agent to the Shadow Associates Agency. Kalastaja! Welcome to the claim my friend.
Welcome our newest Agent Kalastaja! We expect the very best from all!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Spartanjunior
Welcome Kalastaja
Welcome to the clan Kalastaja!
While welcoming these two new Agents, we sadly have to say goodbye to two as well. Farewell Truman and Pilot. You were apart of the old Shadow Associates Agency and you guys will always be welcomed back into the SAA if you come back...
Both will be missed dearly but, It is their own choice.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I will be back someday, thanks for the resignation.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 12

Hours On The Server: 350

Bans On The Server: 1 approved BR

In-Game Name: Lyca Worsnop

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Share my knowledge about being a spy, leader, raider or just a passive RPer.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm a flexible Roleplayer. I can do both aggressive and passive RP. I might not be the best fighter, but I'm working on it. (FPS is not really my #1 thing)

References We Can Contact: SoulRipper, Termin, Mahti, Holdem, Fultzy, X Armless Gamer X, Kalastaja, Adman, Wweee2345, Ousmn.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: I'm a trustworthy player, I also have access to the test server for FL @Gmod13.
^If that's what you wanna know, I don't even know...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-26-2012, 12:27 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 12

Hours On The Server: 350

Bans On The Server: 1 approved BR

In-Game Name: Lyca Worsnop

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Share my knowledge about being a spy, leader, raider or just a passive RPer.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'm a flexible Roleplayer. I can do both aggressive and passive RP. I might not be the best fighter, but I'm working on it. (FPS is not really my #1 thing)

References We Can Contact: SoulRipper, Termin, Mahti, Holdem, Fultzy, X Armless Gamer X, Kalastaja, Adman, Wweee2345, Ousmn.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: I'm a trustworthy player, I also have access to the test server for FL @Gmod13.
^If that's what you wanna know, I don't even know...

I dont know her, I swear!

Nah, she is pretty cool. I'd recommend her in, as long as rape is always an open option
We'll see about a meeting the near future.