The Shadow Associates Agency
We welcome The_Alpha_Dog! We know you will do well! Mr.Mutt I expect great things!!

- Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I'm glad to be part of SAA.

- Jason Mutt
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Grub
Hello friends at the S.A.A., I'm afraid I must be leaving because Duty calls. Literally. I sworn myself to Duty before being locked up abroad in Kuwait(being permabanned), so it is my rightful place. It was an honor to serve this cause, to say the least. Good luck to you all.
It was a honor to have you friend. As long as you go to a cooperation of friends, it will be always good with me.

So Long,

-Fultzy
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Slick Rick
I would like to present my resignation. It just isn't going to work. Goodbye.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
The following 1 user Likes Ruskin's post:
  • earl
SAA IS NOW AN ALLY OF SLYFOXES.

Please do help your fellow people while on the ground. We all work hard.. So please work together to become great.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • earl
jonson
(06-17-2012, 09:30 AM)grub Wrote:
SAA IS NOW AN ALLY OF SLYFOXES.

Please do help your fellow people while on the ground. We all work hard.. So please work together to become great.

Glad to see SAA working with Slyfoxe's now.

-Earl
SF-TF Agent
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • Grub
Hello Agents,

I would like to see you all Friday.. 6/21/12 It doesn't matter really what time, but I must speak to quite a few of you.

Thanks

Grub
Sorry but I can't make it.