The Shadow Associates Agency
Steam Name: SoupCan
Name: In Fearless- Ben Dover Real Name- Nick
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:23191668
Hours played on the server: 51 hours
Reason for applying: I'd like to join a clan which is willing to have some fun in this game. And my friend, Reliqua, reccomended me SAA.
We will set up a meeting with you as soon as possible. Thank you

- Mr.Marston
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Mr. Dover,
We would love to meet with you and have an interview. Next time we are both in town we will talk.

-Matthew Pinkerton
Steam Name:Spartan12401
Name:Brian sanders
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:22217033
Hours played on the server:120
Reason for applyingThinkingeems like a legit clan i left my old one cause there was alot of kids and never RPd anything i like the people on this clan list i love to RP passive and aggressive RP if need be
Mr. Sanders,

We would love to give you an interview. I see you are already in the City so we will meet now.

-Fultzy
Indeed would love to interview you. We welcome Mr.Dover as Newly Recruited Agent. Goodluck Agent
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
We rewelcome our good Agent Truman back into the clan.
And after our meeting with Mr. Sanders, we would like to welcome him as well!

Promotions will be given over time! Show our colors in pride!

-Matthew Pinkerton
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Good to see some old members and new members alike back where they belong. Good to see everyone.
thanks for letting me join
Welcome Pilot and Rage Dog Cheese