Panda is out
Hello All,

For those who know me, "Welcome!", and for those who don't, "Eh Hi?".

Its been a long time since my first journey into the bounds of what many know as the Fearless Abyss, but I have to say, it gets fairly dark, sometimes even scary, in any matters, its been a good ride. Or dive to be proper. I joined in the midst of chaos on Fearless servers with consideration to the lost of almost a whole admin team and the bringing forth of a new one. I've met a lot of great people on the way, I do believe StillAlive and Shadow are somewhere waving at me in the back, along with several great friends such as Johnny Cash (a.k.a. Grubbert), that "ryan!" guy, Fultz, and several others. As many do know me, I have been under several nicknames:

- Lombardi Lawyer
- The "Panda" (recently)

And you've probably seen me around the forums quite often. With regards to my goodbye, my feelings of FL are purely mutual and really relate to my disinterest in foolishness and the ignorance that happens in the server quite often. Hence my leaving of the server for quite sometime and my transition to debating on the forums and I most likely still will be. I've become sick of the methods that the server uses and I just can't seem to gain my interest back for the server. Some of them with regards below:
- My thoughts on the instability and hostility of the FL community
- The bashing and immaturity of "some" FL players
- My inactivity
- Bigger and better things
- The increase of troll bridges and it's residents in the server.
- The plain out lack of class from some of the more respected members of the community.
- The lack of any proper role models or statuettes for players to follow.
- Lack of proper management or any care in regards to the community from both sides of the community.

The list can go on, and I'm likely to leave it at this, hopefully in a way to seek improvement instead of an offense as many will likely take it. But even with this being said, my reasons can likely be validated by previous members and myself. My disinterest believe it or not was a result to my first ban, I give credit to Blackdog, the one whom caught me, it was likely due beforehand. Following afterwards, the server just wasn't the same to me with the staff instability and the lack of proper members to enjoy the server with. I've had a great time, but I feel its time to retire from Garrys Mod and move onto other games.
Honorable Mentions:

- StillAlive, Im sure you already know XD
- Shadow, I don't know what it is, could it be the handlebar mustache or just Dutch?
- Grubbert, I listen to you on Youtube all the time, Mr. Cash. But why do you want to go ginger?
- Fultz, Eh my first clan on the server and I think its the suit and tie.
- Todcat, All I can hear from you is, "Trololol" XD
- Faustie, seems debates go heated over Lombardi topics sometimes, but can I have my status augmented to unemployed?
- ryan! or Karma!, What's a rap?
- Temar, I'm not sure, I guess I like your accent XD
- WorldWide, Im still angry, I never got my crowbar fight!

Have fun Fearless and Stay Classy!

Best Regards,
Wweee2345
"The Panda"
Mr.Panda You are still my pet and always will be Cheese. Wwee I shall hammer you on steam and and and Thank you for awping fultzy in the face <3. Anyways talk to you soon Wwee I'll miss yah on FL. I'm Johnny Cash now yay Cheese Goodbye Wwee

You are now watching Panda Panda TV. This Mr.Cash Signing off
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well wweee,

You are a good friend and we go back.
We will still hang man with or without fearless that's a fact.

Just remember, "You da man."

Later Homes,
Fultzy
(04-24-2012, 01:52 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: - ryan! or Karma!, What's a rap?

Whats a Panda?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Bye Sad
Aw damn... Sad to see you're leaving!

Anyways take care, buddy. Good luck further on!