ForceGhost banned
I must be out of touch.
I remember Force stepping down from an admin position, but I never saw anything that led to him being banned. Can anyone provide some evidence?
All I'm after is a thread or post that shows him being banned. I'm not advocating anything, its just I've been out of touch due to a sudden hospitalization and I'm trying to catch up on recent events.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
Some things do not need to be brought up again. I will put it in different terms for the better,

Lets say ForceGhost was a drugrunner, and he was working for one of the biggest drug cartel lords ever, SoulRipper. SoulRipper got him a higher position for his good work, then ForceGhost had thought it was too dangerous and stressful, and he abandoned the drug cartel, causing lots of chaos, and moving to a different drug lord, for terrible reasons, but the previous drug lord SoulRipper became mad, and simply decided to assassinate ForceGhost, and in this case, ban him.

What i am hoping is that ForceGhost was hit by the assassin in the leg, therefore crippling him and causing him to go into hiding for a while, until he realizes the other drug lord loves him much more, and people who bought drugs from him back in the days want him back aswell, and maybe his previous drug lord, SoulRipper, will allow him to be unbanned if he chooses to come back.
Ok...........
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
Blatant copying, insulting, hostile against FL, making hate videos.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.