150k Prize! Mini Moto Challenge!
I didnt ask for anyones opinion, did I?
[Image: source.gif]
Really? I simply warned you about what s.J told you to buy, you should be thankful for that.
Yet, I still really didnt ask for anyones opinions :<

I appreciate your concerns for me, and I have taken them into consideration.
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Also Lolcat, I think you gotta buy them in batches of 10 or something.
Www.finn.no it is In norwegian tho, but just use translator. Finn got helll loads of offers
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(04-23-2012, 05:28 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: NEVER buy a low cost pitbike, they are deadly as hell.

Yes I do got a lot of experience with that, trust me.

For instance, ones the gas suddenly got stuck and I flew directly into a fence, because its shitty quality.

Engine almost flew off when I was driving on a field.
Don't blame me for this, I tighten all screws and check all screws, check oil, tire pressure and so on after each drive.

And not to mention Toast nearly died when his frontwheel almost flew off when he drove 60-70 km/h.

Trust me, you do not want one of these machines even if they sound fun, they are shit.

Not quite as shit as the plastic pocketbikes weighing 10kg's driving 70kph.
Where screws fall off just looking at them where some douchebag ricky has been fiddling in the engine and where your engine seizes up after 10kilometres because the retard thought it was a good idea to drill out your cilinder.
As per usual with pocketbikes.
I drive a low cost chinese pitbike set me back 1100€ new fully prepped checked gassed up oiled up assembled, the whole 9 yards, I've given it fucktons of abuse and it's still reliable as ***
Had it for 10 months now and have about 2000km's on it yet keep in mind I didn't drive it in the winter.
Whenever I crashed it I just picked it up and drove off.
And I've crashed it pretty bad a couple of times already.
-Signature removed-
I am getting a Scottish made Mini Moto.

I am actually getting it locally, looking at it this week. 2 Stroke 50cc. Its got a stand, all generally good conditioning and weights around 26kg.

Costing £50.

This is the nubbiest question of nubbiness, but do 50cc bikes have gears? :<

The guy I am getting it from said it was Automatic.
(04-23-2012, 09:51 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I am getting a Scottish made Mini Moto.

I am actually getting it locally, looking at it this week. 2 Stroke 50cc. Its got a stand, all generally good conditioning and weights around 26kg.

Costing £50.

This is the nubbiest question of nubbiness, but do 50cc bikes have gears? :<

There are 50cc bikes with gears like mine but I do think pocketbikes don't have gears just like scooters.
Which are gay.
-Signature removed-
The one I am getting as Automatic, so it should be all good.
(04-23-2012, 09:29 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(04-23-2012, 05:28 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: -snip-

Not quite as shit as the plastic pocketbikes weighing 10kg's driving 70kph.
Where screws fall off just looking at them where some douchebag ricky has been fiddling in the engine and where your engine seizes up after 10kilometres because the retard thought it was a good idea to drill out your cilinder.
As per usual with pocketbikes.
I drive a low cost chinese pitbike set me back 1100€ new fully prepped checked gassed up oiled up assembled, the whole 9 yards, I've given it fucktons of abuse and it's still reliable as ***
Had it for 10 months now and have about 2000km's on it yet keep in mind I didn't drive it in the winter.
Whenever I crashed it I just picked it up and drove off.
And I've crashed it pretty bad a couple of times already.

I do agree with you on the cheap pocketbikes, they are even worse than cheap pitbikes.

I had a cheap pitbike and a expensive one, there was a huge difference in them, the expensive was really reliable and it drove really good.
Where the cheap one on the other hand..

But yerh some of them can take a beating.

(04-23-2012, 09:51 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: This is the nubbiest question of nubbiness, but do 50cc bikes have gears? :<

Some do have gears where you have to use a clutch.

Don't get him wrong, its not automatic gears, but a simple CVT Clutch instead.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • s.J.