2 Ban Requests
Name of player: zMulley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48425228

Time in GMT: 1:15am

Server: v33x Backup

Summary: I came back to my base in the suburbs to find that zMulley and another cop were randomly raiding it. The doors were locked, nobody had access so there was no reason for them to be in there. I shot and killed zMulley for being there and the other cop managed to kill me. I waited 5 minutes for NLR and when I came back I found a note zMulley left me in which he called me a n****r.

Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/8LU5c.jpg

Name of player: Gingerss

SteamID: I can't actually find it, I'm trying the methods which are sticky'd and the SteamID finder on the header but it doesn't bring him up...

Time in GMT: Around 12:00am

Server: v33x Backup

Summary: The President banned Corleones from the city, I had just been in a gun fight with an SS and a cop and got killed. They knew that I was driving around in a white lambo but so were a few more people on the server. I pulled up to the gas station and Gingerss runs up to me and tells me that corleones are banned, I start typing to him in .// to try to tell him that I was wearing a suit so he shouldn't know that I am a corleone, it's metagaming. While I was in the middle of typing he gives me 5 seconds to go away (except that it was literally 1 second) and then he killed me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecWIRRkDN...e=youtu.be
this is not true the president was afk and just money whoring and we heard gunshots so we entered the building front door was open we staed there for 5mins shouting can you here me and we thought that there might have been a hostage n there but the president didn't answer for about 20mins so we went and came back and i left a note your allowed to be racist in character btw
(04-22-2012, 11:12 AM)SkyLine Wrote: this is not true the president was afk and just money whoring and we heard gunshots so we entered the building front door was open we staed there for 5mins shouting can you here me and we thought that there might have been a hostage n there but the president didn't answer for about 20mins so we went and came back and i left a note your allowed to be racist in character btw

You aren't allowed to be racist at all.
I was the only corleone and I was the only one basing in that area of suburbs so there is VERY little chance that you heard gun shots coming from my building, you said that you also heard screams in OOC so that was a lie too. You just saw that the door was owned and thought to yourself 'ooh i wonder whats inside' so you randomly raided.
You didn't wait 5 minutes for NLR so stop lying about that. Also as Skyline said they heard gunshots so decided to check it out.

EDIT: Actualy, I think your allowed to be racist IC but not OOC.

Just looked on the rules:

Rule 16:
No racism, Sexism or other Hate speech.
I'll approve another one now and another as soon as logs get online.