Dayz - Zombie RPG
Hey guys, i stumbled accross one of the most realistic, online, big free roam survival zombie mod ever, for Arma Combined Operations.

I've simply got addicted to it, it's worth a try, and it is great fun!

the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Q8c8jnL3s

The plot is basically to discover and find food and engine parts to either build a car or chopper. Find weapons, light and flares for the night.

You need to build up your character, be a loner or team up with some friends!

But it is dangerous tho, cause some survivors may kill you for your stuff n shit lol.

if you die you will need to start from scratch...

it is a 225 km2 open world, with lots of big cities.

If you don't got the patience to walk alot in woods and stuff, then this is probably not the game for you guys, you will need alot of patientce. But if you got arma combined operations it is definetly worth a try, in my opinion it is worth to buy the games to play it.
The mod is totally free, but it is still in Alpha version and have been officially announced 4 days ago. So expect some bugs here and there...
when is aw arma 2 mod i felt sad that my comp couldnt run arma. meh, i already preordered the dead linger Cheese that game looks awesome!
Saw it on armaholic few days back but didn't look very intresting.
Looks interesting. Gonna give it a try out.

Also, has anyone heard of another mod called Wasteland Survival? Its being done b a friend of mine and its pretty much like the dynamic zombie sandbox, but with no zombies.
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
Nah, havent really heard about that ImperialSheep Wink

Does he host a server with that mod or something? Seems pretty nice in my eyes hehe.
Only have ArmA 2: free
(ArmA 2: Free = ArmA 2 - Mod's and Singelplayer)

Also this look's awesome, I whild have hoped to play this in near future if someone want to gift me ArmA Gold edition (All the ArmA game's)