Ban Request RDM: Jacob.halo
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)Jacob.halo

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:0:45273282

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)11:00 P.M.

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)I was driving around next to corleon on my way back to the city and a BMd, aka Jacob.halo, comes with his corleone friend and some guy in a suit and kills me leaving my friends in the car untouched and i asked him why he did that he said nothing and continued to fire upon my friends If possible i would like to get the corleone banned but he did not have kills on the scoreboard but he did assist in the rdm whoever replies to this topic i would like to know if you want me to get the footage of the corleone coming out with guns but anyway i show the scoreboard of Jacob.halo with 3 kills and the other bmd has 0 so it was clear he killed us.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)http://youtu.be/6JCxKaBGvwY
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
Not enough evindence, as you recorded pretty late, but il wait for jacob to respond to this thread, and Stop editing the video's like that.
He was the only bmd with 3 kills he shot me i dont even..... plus bmds shouldnt even be running around killing ppl wtf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNqgJV0yU...e=youtu.be
Pause at 0:24 seconds and it shows the scoreboard he is only bmd with kills and he has 3 kills
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
I was there as well. The BMD and Corleone (and the guy in a suit behind the Corleone that you can clearly see in the video, also with a rifle/smg out) came running after me off to the right and tried to kill me too right after this happened. I had gotten out of my friends car fast enough though, while he got shot. Them shooting at me and me shooting back is the gun fire that you hear after he dies. I'm the one asking "Did they just kill you, Yusuf?" They came at us completely out of the blue, RDMing my friend after shooting someone who apparently "stole" the Corleone's car, and I killed the BMD and Corleone both out of defense of them coming after me... WITH RIFLES as you can see. The dude in the suit ran off.

Either way just because you're killing the guy who has your car, doesn't mean you now have the right to kill all the other bystanders around the incident. That's dumb.. the video obviously shows him being gunned down by a BMD, then the scoreboard in which ONE BMD has kills, and then the killers proceeding to shoot even more afterwards..

The Corleone said multiple times through PM's to me, along with a couple times in OOC, "I'm sorry, I didn't know they'd just try to kill you guys too. I was just asking for them to help me get my car back. They came at you guys and that was completely out of my power."

What more evidence do you guys need than a PERFECT view of the BMD shooting him, and a scoreboard of only one BMD with kills? Like Yusuf said, what business does a BMD have being some Corleones "hired gun" anyways? You see multiple rule breaks, cases of RDM and fail RP (As BMD's shouldn't be out raiding or deliberately killing people in the first place), and you immediately jump to "not enough evidence." It's right in front of you...

I am a witness to him being killed for no reason, and then them attempting to come kill me afterwards. They could have left it at them having their little "task" of getting the Corleones car back, but they had to come and try to kill us, too. It was apparently necessary.

What could have possibly provoked them to use lethal force on us, besides getting the other one out of his car.. Do you guys allow "Heat of the moment" killings or something?

Oh, and you can also see the dead guy by the Corleones Citreone car, too. That was the car they were trying to get back, which they almost did, if they hadn't come to try and kill me and my friend.

"Mission successful guys, now kill everyone around my car plzzzzzzz." LOL. That's TOTALLY not rule breaking.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
I don't know why you guys think this is sufficient evidence... Just because he is a dealer doesn't mean he can never kill. There are so many scenarios that could be the reason he opened fire on you guys.

I don't see any evidence as him being a "hired gun".

Denied, not enough evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!