ban request to smietanka PRO
Name of player: smiatankaPRO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37180160

Time in GMT:day before this post about 21:00 in finland so im not quite sure, i quess about clock 28:00 in gmt

Server:[FL:RP] Evocity-V2d

Summary:i was going to buy some coffee when i saw smietanka pro just having a minge day by beign a cop,random cuffing. then changing job to not get banned as mingecop. the he hits the rebel manytimes. then he knifes him. no reasons, i follow him in the building near the road. he doesent talk, or interactwith anyone in the game. but he looked like talking in steamchat.anyways hes friends just pulled their guns out without reason and shot me.

Evidence: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557mFZ-vK8w
There's no evidence of the Random cuffing, changing job and that. All I see is a guy killing a rebel on the road, and a doctor who's name we can't see killing you.

I see insufficient evidence for a ban.

Please if you have more, post it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Ok, ill see if i got it all on fraps
I'll leave the Thread open until the 20th of April.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
unfortunately my fraps starts bit late when hitting the button. sorry didnt find the cop proofing video clip. but at least you can see him knifing a cuffed rebel without reason
Sorry but he did not interact with the rebel in the least bit. If it wasn't RDM it was fail RP if anything. It looks to be like the rebel was cuffed and the cop either ran away or the cop died. This person stumbles on him and thinks its funny just to kill an unarmed man.

I think this person deserves at least a small ban for Fail RP, even though it looks like RDM.

BR approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!