Tupac hologram + rap discussion
Tupac will always be the real Icon of Rap. I would of just loved to see him now if he were still alive.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Blonde
i really don't get it whats so special about a hologram some of my favorite bands from the early 2000th was hologram only like gorillaz but then again that is in Japan where they have had this technique for quiet a while now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(04-27-2012, 06:11 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: i really don't get it whats so special about a hologram some of my favorite bands from the early 2000th was hologram only like gorillaz but then again that is in Japan where they have had this technique for quiet a while now.

This is a hologram of a person who has been dead for years. Both the looks and voice are incredibly realistic. Gorillaz was there to record their sound, but Tupac was dead.
(04-27-2012, 06:13 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 06:11 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: i really don't get it whats so special about a hologram some of my favorite bands from the early 2000th was hologram only like gorillaz but then again that is in Japan where they have had this technique for quiet a while now.

This is a hologram of a person who has been dead for years. Both the looks and voice are incredibly realistic. Gorillaz was there to record their sound, but Tupac was dead.

i still don't think that is so amazing but then again i hate everything about Hip hop and rap and such.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(04-27-2012, 06:31 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 06:13 AM)Dylan Wrote:

i still don't think that is so amazing but then again i hate everything about Hip hop and rap and such.

To be fair, personal taste of music is irrelevant here. Yes the technology has been around for years, but as I said the true reason people are so up-in-arms about this, is due to the fact that Tupac has been dead for some time now, and no other "hologram" has replicated a living person this masterfully.

Also, the technique was used with Gorillaz, yes. But it wasn't as impressive, as it wasn't with a real person. If you hadn't been told, you'd think that performance was real.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Blonde