Jan Ortelee, RDM as cop.
Name of player: Jan Ortelee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43621714

Time in GMT: 19-4-2012, around 4 PM GMT

Server: Backup v33X

Summary: I was at the President discussing the rebel ban from the city. And then in OOC Jan said "bear hamster is a downy Cheese" So i thought might wanna take a screenshot of that for a ban request. Then suddenly elevator comes up, *bam bam bam* Im dead the other 2 cops are wtf?! and president too asking who killed him and Jan ran away. Then I recieved a PM with "Had enough?" from him.

Evidence: My screenshot Cheese
[Image: naamloosdyj.png]
The witnesses are: Dr.Freeman (The President) and 1 Cop 1 SS, No names to remember though... Will update names when i see the guy and remember!
Il give you some time to get Better evindence, Screenshot or Video.

This aint enough for Being approved.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Temar
(04-19-2012, 05:28 PM)jeffreypim Wrote: Ehh lol dude. I need to say you now that youre very dumb. I am an friend of Jan. You stole his car a few times for NO reason. So i think he was pissed on you because you RANDOM stole his car. Youre own fould i should say...

Wasn't random he had stolen my car and put it somewhere and asked 1k for it. So wel what comes around goes around. i'll do the same to him.
Please stop making ban requests without sufficient evidence. Some admins wont even look at this seriously.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(04-19-2012, 07:41 PM)Beflok Wrote: Please stop making ban requests without sufficient evidence. Some admins wont even look at this seriously.

What? there is evidence?!! Sorry but i can't record everything!
Well first of all I did not know that term. This will better help understand why you are posting a ban req.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/thesaurus.php?term=downy

I for one do not allow this kind of talk in ooc or any type of chat on fearless. Having down syndrome is no laughing matter and is just down right disgusting humor.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!