Server Down!
Is the server down again?(I think its propably DDoS again)
This has to stop
it really does have to stop, im sick of having pretty much nothing to do all week! I think its those Nova roleplay assholes, I still cant beleive jan, force, and dry left for them, all loyal players and great RPer's.
(04-19-2012, 12:05 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: it really does have to stop, im sick of having pretty much nothing to do all week! I think its those *** roleplay assholes, I still cant beleive jan, force, and dry left for them, all loyal players and great RPer's.
and i wanted to donate to buy a car,i think that the server Admins need to make some changes.
(04-18-2012, 11:57 PM)FIR3FART Wrote: Is the server down again?(I think its propably DDoS again)
This has to stop

Really all I can say is boo-f*cking-hoo.

(04-19-2012, 12:23 AM)FIR3FART Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 12:05 AM)blusheep23 Wrote: it really does have to stop, im sick of having pretty much nothing to do all week! I think its those *** roleplay assholes, I still cant beleive jan, force, and dry left for them, all loyal players and great RPer's.
and i wanted to donate to buy a car,i think that the server Admins need to make some changes.
And what changes, if I may inquire? Soul doesn't have 5 million dollars to spend on a megaserver from IBM.

It has nothing to do with the admins, and there isn't much they can do about DDoS attacks on the server. You can't blame the admins on FL for anything having to do with DDoS. They're in as much a pit as everyone else when you see that 'Auto-disconnect in ***' box appear in the corner of your screen.

Furthermore, it doesn't really help the server when DDoS-bots can be purchased for as little as $9, and there's competing prices.
Put up or shut up.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Hey, I know your just telling it like it is Tox, and that you admins do alot for this server, I have been admins on servers before and understand how stressful it can be an times, but you don't have to be so rude about it.
Rude? I agree, it may be interpreted as such. That is not the case, instead that's my dominant blunt-as-a-hammer gene, passed down from my great-grandfather on my father's side of the family.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(04-19-2012, 05:12 AM)Toxic Wrote: Rude? I agree, it may be interpreted as such. That is not the case, instead that's my dominant blunt-as-a-hammer gene, passed down from my great-grandfather on my father's side of the family.

There are something that you can do to prevent it .It doesnt 5 milion its free

all week?
Carpe Diem, do something else.
I was looking forward to RP'ing as a hobo and sleeping on the streets

Now I have to wait for god knows how long.
The backup server is still up: 94.76.196.212:27051
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.