Server Down!
(04-19-2012, 08:38 AM)FIR3FART Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 05:12 AM)Toxic Wrote: Rude? I agree, it may be interpreted as such. That is not the case, instead that's my dominant blunt-as-a-hammer gene, passed down from my great-grandfather on my father's side of the family.

There are something that you can do to prevent it .It doesnt 5 milion its free

So what's free that will stop the DDOS?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
now thats gonna get ddosed cause u said that lol ^^
(04-19-2012, 05:12 AM)Toxic Wrote: Rude? I agree, it may be interpreted as such. That is not the case, instead that's my dominant blunt-as-a-hammer gene, passed down from my great-grandfather on my father's side of the family.

Alright then, it doesn't cost 5 million. Go ahead and stop these attacks without paying a penny out of your pocket.
I don't suppose you know why Google can't be DDoS'd?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(04-19-2012, 05:39 PM)Toxic Wrote:

Alright then, it doesn't cost 5 million. Go ahead and stop these attacks without paying a penny out of your pocket.
I don't suppose you know why Google can't be DDoS'd? They have a huge room full of servers is why.
Facepalm