Tony Santos.
Back here again..

Your name: Tony Santos / Tony dos Santos

Your ban ID: 8841
Banned by: [FL] Mahti | Jamie<3

Server: v33x

Involved: Myself, Basse, Dumbass Clan, Bandidos

Why we should unban you: Well.. Basically Mahti banned me, after I asked him to spectate me, and he witnessed something he thought was breaking the rules.
I spesifically told him that my Corleone team mates were punwhoring me... I also got punched by by Badidos several time in my past life, before Dumbass came and backstabbed me with a held down knife, losing over 15k of equipment for him to pick up.

I spawn again and ask Bandidos OOC if he saw who killed me, then he respond rude, with "I just fucking spawned"...

Dumbass shortly kills himself afterwards... With a prop (Pictures sent to Mahti)

I proceed to walk down when Bandidos start to taunt me... I keep walking as dumbass comes infront of my face... bandidos saying "You don't belong with the corleones... Don't just talk the talk... Walk the walk..." Dumbass Punches me from behind, while Bandidos from the front.
I pull out my crowbar and smack down Bandidos.
He dies after 2 hits, and...*BOOOM* ban...

Mahti claims this to be backseat administration... I don't get why... Seeing he was INGAME punching me... Threatening my life.
I didn't ass-pull I took it out... of my backup

8843 <--- ban ID of, Dumbass Clan...

Extended from punchwhoring (1 hour) to 1day and 9 hours.
From what I saw corleones punchwhoring teammates I was speccing that situation and then when he was leaving you still decide to crowbar him to death.
I hardly ever ass-pull wich is why I had to go into my backup....
They were BEATING me up... it was self defence.

I remind you of the rule about FearRP. As I didn't see you banning the other kid... How was I to know you were evening gonna stop them ?`
Bandidos is still not banned. For punchwhoring.

Just be a man and take that you did something wrong will ya ? -.-

Some other admin review the situation plox ;
FearRP versus Mafia/Rebel rule 3.

Wich one should I have broken ?
Ban request moved and denied
Less than 24h also