Ban request thomas
Name of player: [FL:RP] Thomas ^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20319248

Time in GMT: 17/04/12 16:30pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Firstly Thomas was commander, he unarrested a murder & tresspasser saying "He didn't do anything when he wasnt even there" then a bunch of corleones raided for no reason, he shot me down to 20hp, and said it was accident, another cop killed me, thomas then got demoted because of shooting me and unarresting for no reason, he then becomes police officer, and then kills me 2 times, he gets demoted again, then later he tresspasses in PD, so we taze and warrant him for a arrest, he re-joins, he then starts punchwhoreing me then dcing when i taze him. and Gameover dude.

People Involved/Witnesses : Darksider, Gameover dude

Evidence:Proof #1
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

There's not really any evidence of the killings, is there? If there is please post them.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
I was there.

+Support
(04-17-2012, 03:59 PM)Holdem Wrote: There's not really any evidence of the killings, is there? If there is please post them.
There's proof about the re-join when he gets a warrant
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

It started to involve me after he trespassed in the nexus so i tried to arrest him but he disconnected. proof image.

Edit: notice in the picture i was looking down becuase he was tazed also there was no thomas has been arrested.

Another Edit: if you look to the right of the screen you see you cannot do that text box and you dont see anyone.

[Image: a0b8de.jpg]

then when he rejoined he rdmd a police officer then he got shot and demoted. Thats all im aware of.

Looking at my own evidence i would say this is a ban but pending for the rdm that he did only becuase there is no proof.
Thank you for the sufficient evidence.

Ban request approved.

Oh he also tried to change his steam name hoping we wouldnt find him. Really dude?

Changed from thomas^^ to zero.

When we have a steam id there is no hiding.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!