Jonesy's Introduction to Fearless
(04-17-2012, 04:15 PM)Zykaz Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile

Also, if you haven't tried this... You should...

[Image: philadelphia.jpg]

It's Chocolate cheese spread. O_o

Edit: Scrap that, it tastes horrible.

It really does taste horrible, I saw it on the TV and went"MUST BUYYYY!" don't try it, you'll die.
Jonsey... Where have you been mister, me and Shadow were worried sick about you, get your ass back on TS and let's get back to some CS:S
(12-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: So long.. I've known you for ages mate, glad you're here dude!

I'll try not to sing the popular song.

I know dude, Haha. Cheers man, glad you're here too Smile

Don't you dare Wink

(12-07-2012, 09:48 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Jonsey... Where have you been mister, me and Shadow were worried sick about you, get your ass back on TS and let's get back to some CS:S

Be on there in a min!
Welcome to the community, I'm justin bieber and I YOLO YOLO SWAG SWAG YOLO SWALO YOWAG BABY
[Image: Justin-Bieber-in-2012-008.jpg]
(12-07-2012, 11:39 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Welcome to the community, I'm justin bieber and I YOLO YOLO SWAG SWAG YOLO SWALO YOWAG BABY
[Image: Justin-Bieber-in-2012-008.jpg]

You deserve a slap.
Welcome to the Fearless community, we've met already, I believe.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
-Salinsky
I must have seen you on ventmob used to play on good server before it retired people say it was ddosed so it closed down
(12-09-2012, 04:42 PM)[FFC]Pacman Wrote: I must have seen you on ventmob used to play on good server before it retired people say it was ddosed so it closed down

Ventmob was amazing, I miss it to be honest. RevoltGaming has become a let-down in my opinion though. I miss VM. I was named Jonesy or NizzleFizzle there. Played since DarkRP Tounge
Well welcome!
Don´t threaten Fearless to DDoSWink just kiddin!
Have a gr8 stay Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
jesus this thread is old