Respect
I just read a post about the rage quiting of Grypho

then WWC replys to the post how it is to be a admin.

then this mindless robots come saying: haha look hes raging, or saying hes needs to leave cause WWC doesn't sees this as his job.

(04-17-2012, 12:29 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 12:12 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Its funny you all say this when you havent really had the stress we here at the FL team have on our hands when we join.

No offense to you all but, You all are VERY hard to deal with somtimes. Also you seem to forget were HUMAN. This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment.

Were simply players but with administration powers.

Glad to know this community still cares about their admin team. You all sound like a bunch of assholes.

Hate to put it so brash but, Wow. You guys seem to ALWAYS spit on us when you've never had to deal with what we deal with.

Sick and tired of this shit, Always disrespect when some of us bust our freaking ass for you all.

I don't think all of this is really necessary, but its understandable. If he is leaving just let him leave. Writing stuff like this just starts a whole rage fest everywhere. And that is definitely unneeded.

Since there is only 20 administrators and up and only 4 from the western hemisphere stress is going to happen. But Coffee you seem to always be stressed whenever you are on the server. And what you said up there is the main thing to go with. "This is NOT our job. We do this as community service, Meaning we only need to follow a few basic rules, Not tend to you every waking moment. "

So go by that and just say goodbye and let it be that. The more that leave that are like this makes the whole community better.

For you Grypho,
I wish you a friendly goodbye and I hope the best for you in the future Smile Maybe you will comeback and maybe you won't.

(04-17-2012, 05:19 AM)ryryland Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 12:12 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: -snip-

you bust your ass for us lol. funniest thing ive heard all day

really, what u guys think of this?
there should be more respect for the admins, but a lot of people don't see this -.-
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Dragonhome
no admins = Server full of minge's

i got a few bans on my name for nlr ,... but i respect them all
its my own fault i dont hate the admin, he just doing whats good for the server.
Well, Leaving may be in order soon.

I got things on my mind that aint too good for admining.

And, Yes. I'll totally agree with them, I can mess up, Oh hell yes i can. Im not the BEST at all. But i do my job the best i can, and thats all that matters.

With all the disrespect, I kinda AM thinking of leaving.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 3 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Biowulf, Anakonda, Basse
I believe upon promotion you agree that you are willing to spend spare time on FL, so dont complain about that. If you cant handle it, leave the status.
Whether you like it or not, you have to do it. Players get shit from admins too y'know.
Im all for spending my spare time on FL, Its why i signed up and even JOINED the community in the first place. As admin i agreed to spending a chunk of my days playing more than the average user, because thats how a admin SHOULD do it. You need to be there to help the server.

But you must understand some people get tired of it, And need to take a break. I did FNV for about a week, With maybe 20-30 hours on FL that week. Im not the only one who does it too.

I agree admins give players shit all the time. Ive seen some admins call others what they shouldn't. As ive said..Millions of times before. We cant spend every waking moment on FL. Nor can we deal with the constant stress of admining for 10 hours straight. Do you not remember what happened to ForceGhost and Nadrick? They almost LEFT due to the stress and we all know for damn sure Nadrick and Force were good admins. Everyone on this team has stepped up to the plate many times. We DO our job. Your just not satisfied with HOW we do it. So instead of posting what you said Bio, Why not say what we should improve on instead? Id rather hear the issues and SOLVE them, Then hear somone stating we do have issues together, And not bother to tell them.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Biowulf
I think admins are too pussy nowadays back in the day when I was an admin I wouldn't take shit from no one and the vagina who wrote that I would ban.

Like if someone doesn't listen on the server when you're trying to help them, fuck it just ban them.
Don't waste any time on it just ban them and tell them to fuck off.
Ban them for 1439minuts so they can't make a ban request.
Alot of people hate me, but like I give a shit really.
It always worked for me.
-Signature removed-
The following 6 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Biowulf, Mahti, Temar, Anakonda, SoulRipper
Yer stuff changed. Maybe some changes are good but now players seem to complain and post abuse thread more and admins don't seem too be as free to admin as before