Im back yay "sarcasm"
Lol guys im back again. Anyways i have been playing for awhile already but my forum account was messed up and nudel just fixed it. I was going to post a really long thread but i got lazy. Tounge
Welcome back Smile
(04-15-2012, 06:38 PM)jas2511 Wrote: Welcome back Smile

I just realised that the smiley face is friggin creepy " Smile " its like a pedophile just found a kid alone in the street naked and tied up with a gag in his mouth on a cold dark night in a city with no police. That kind of creepy.
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • Faustie
Hello DarkSider,

Welcome Back on our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-18-2012, 07:06 PM)John McLane Wrote: Hello DarkSider,

Welcome Back on our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!

this thread is like a day old now also stop with the Smile didnt you read what i just posted?
Well, im to lazy to make a long post, so ...

Welcome back to Fearless.
As i saw you on da server today, and once again, Welcome back.
(04-18-2012, 07:05 PM)DarkSider Wrote:

I just realised that the smiley face is friggin creepy " Smile " its like a pedophile just found a kid alone in the street naked and tied up with a gag in his mouth on a cold dark night in a city with no police. That kind of creepy.

You have NO idea how long I've thought that. I've even been tempted to go onto admin control panel and censor the smiley face like a swearword because of it.
(04-18-2012, 07:56 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 07:05 PM)DarkSider Wrote:

You have NO idea how long I've thought that. I've even been tempted to go onto admin control panel and censor the smiley face like a swearword because of it.

XD like a boss