Message to Bronies
(04-17-2012, 09:51 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Ah, I remember Happy Three Friends. Good times.

*Tree

Whatchoo on about Stilly?
(04-17-2012, 06:51 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: Y U H8 Us?
As i told to nudel already and after he went into full denial,watch the first episode and then come back hating the show,i would love to see that happen.

I saw the two first episodes (some of my friends kept telling me to do it) and, to be honest, I didn't think they were interesting/fun in any way. Sorry.
As i told to nudel already and after he went into full denial,watch the first episode and then come back hating the show,i would love to see that happen.

Lower is right, i thought bronies were weird until i saw 1 episode i love it now.
[Image: CbfTP.png]

Thank you UTLonghorn12 for making this awesome signature.
The following 2 users Like Combine Buster's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate, User 5190
(04-18-2012, 09:20 PM)Combine Buster Wrote:

Lower is right, i thought bronies were weird until i saw 1 episode i love it now.

Same here it's something to do when i am not watching anime's like Naruto or One piece.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(04-18-2012, 09:20 PM)Combine Buster Wrote:

Welcome to the brotherhood /)*(\
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • User 5190
Nooooooooooooo! Cant stand more of these freaking bronies!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?