FAI222's Last Revenge
Today I talked with FAI222 over steam. He said he was bored, so I told him that it was a good opportunity for him to give me his stuff! -since he had promised to give me it because he's quitting. Angel
So he joined, gave me almost 200K, a Comet, lots of galils, AWPs and most importantly: AUGs. He kept one AUG and a bunch of rifle ammo. He said he was going for a last "rage-raid" in the city before leaving for good. Somehow, it just didnt happen xD Instead we found a base by the old Corleone spawn. (with the elevator). We both had each our AUG as we entered their base. We shot both of the corleones, who were just jumping around attempting to get away. Then we made our way through their defenses, got up the elevator and broke into their offices. There, on the big brown table we found LOTS of contraband belonging to at least three persons with maximum contraband. We blew all of the contraband up in the sky, wasting lots of ammo on them. It felt like it was going in slow motion, as I shot at the contraband exploding into the air with FAI by my side for one last perfect raid with my great friend! Cheese When we were done, we stormed into the elevator, went down, got out of it again and aimed around in an action-full way. And when we came out, we found the Corleone standing there, waiting for us to leave. I said "wow you really had alot of contraband!" Sarcasticly while they just stood there with emotionless faces Cheese Then FAI Gave me his last AUG and said "Now take care of my dear AUG's. Don't sell them, and only use them when you're on a perfect or important raid!" Then we shooked hands, and FAI222 left the FearlessRolePlayServer for good! The End!

So tell me what you guys think? Smile (this actually happened) Cheese
This is for roleplay moments.
(11-23-2010, 08:39 PM)Fallen Wrote: This is for roleplay moments.

Wow I really appreciate that opinion, Fallen xP
I couldn't say I appreciate the attitude. Moving thread.
Cool story, I'm glad that last "rage-raid" didn't go on cause that would be kinda random / RDM-ish
-Signature removed-
Yeah xP Im glad I scraped the "rage-raid", but man that last raid was darn epic!
Signature too big...
I know the feeling when you make a succesful raid!
Good story Smile